Thursday, April 5, 2007

Will I ever have any peace?

img182/7571/fearfullyom2.gif

Good moring all,

           Hope you all had a good night sleep.it is early here and dont know why I am up so early.lol.That is new to me,I usllay get up around 9.I slept ok,my shoulder doesnt hurt that much.I guess I been taking my meds again and its been helping with some of my pains I get at night.My,Amitripyln,helps alot with that.But,I alway wake up with a stiff neck.How do you get rid of a stiff neck?I like the above graffic,it says me alot,execpt for the wonderfuly part.lol.I am so fearful about so many things.But one thing I want to talk about before I get on that subject.I am worried now about a bill I got for 702,I cant find my insurance card to call and askk why I have to pay for this and I am not going to,I cant afford to pay for that.when I went to the doctos,they didnt tell me my insurance would cover the lab tests.That really makes me angry.So,I dont know what I should do.I feel like crying,because,I have so many things I need to do.I havent even had my shots in a long time.I need to call my Arthitis Doctor also.I kinda been putting that off.I have been so depressed lately about alot of things in my life.I want to make some changes,just dont know how.If they want to put me in jail because of the bill,than go ahead.lol.I need a vaction.lol.I know,thats a joke,just trying to make me laugh about all of this.lol.Which I think I forgot how to laugh,how to have fun.

img403/8638/dsdesignswildsideve3.gif

I want to so much live on the wild side,not having to always worry about something.I never had thought in a million years that life can be so hard when you get older.lol.So many things to do and so many things to worry about.Work is another thing.I keep on trying to pray that things get better.I so much hope and pray that my old Boss would come back.I dont think its fair that the one co worker I work for,gets more attention than I do,just because She is slow.Shes having a bday on Monday and Shewas telling me they are going to do something for Her.I have done alot for this person,so they better not execpt me to pitch in,because,I am not going to.Than again,knowing me I will.lol.I did get Her some things from the Dollar stoor.I know She loves getting stuff from the Dollar stoor,I love going there.

img154/7052/tealfaeqy7.gif

Her Bday is this comming Monday,I asked for that day off,so,that is good.the above graffic says it all,feels like life is not on my side right now.Were having our Easter dinner on that day instead of Sunday.Mom,I and Dad will problay have something small on Sunday.But,come this Monday,there will about 20 people in my house.lol.That is all my family,not any of my couisns,how ever,which I did invite my one couisn to come over.It should be alot of fun.Havent had the whole family together like this in so long.watching the kids running in an dout of the house.We always have a little easter egg hunt,with candy inside.I hope to take alot of pics.Anyways,I am going to go back to bed.I hope you all will have a nice day today.Be safe and warm/kool out there.Peaceout.

img98/2443/sazzykreationzoneenchanhr5.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

I would get a hold of the ins. company and ask them your questions. Make sure that you write down the day, the time, and the name of the person that you spoke with. This will you to keep track of what is going on with this bill. Have you ever heard the saying be the change in the world that you would like to see. Instead of sitting around and wishing, why not take some action? I know that you can do it!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

i take amitryptaline for headaches...

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

If you know your insurance company --you can go their website and get the phone number.
Even if you don't know your policy number--they will help you if you know your social security number.

I don't know how it works where you are--but the labs here will not do anything unless they are sure your insurance will cover it.
I frequently get bills from the lab because they didn't bill my insurance first--don't get too stressed out about that yet.

Also--after dealing with going to collections 3 or 4 times over my medical bills I have found out that medical bills can not affect your credit score.

Getting stressed over this bill is just going to make you feel worse--I know my pain gets worse when I am stressed.

As for your neck--it may be tension or it may be that you need a new pillow or two.  You may be sleeping funny to protect your shoulder and arms and are creaking your neck.

I don't know what to tell you about the work thing.

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I've found life can always get worse and have decided to adjust my attiude to the postive side... I know NOT easy to do at all.


Insurance companies can cut you a new card and often have a means for filing a grivance or getting a doctor to plead the case why your treatment should be accepted. I know things will get better for you... life's a roller coaster ride... thankfully we don't have to ride it alone!

Be well. Laugh often. Play hard.
Michael