Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday Happenings.

img299/144/dsdesignsloveisntloveor1.gif

Good after noon all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.I know its kinda sad day to be having a good one.I have alot to say,but,dont even know were to begin.First of all,I would like to say my Mom had a nice Bday,its actullay today,but we took Her out for breakfest yesterday moring.we went to Bob Evans,I got Pancakes with rasberry and bannas on top,man was it good.lol.We went with my SIster and the kids.My nice got my Mom,some,funny cute stuff from the dollar stoor.She got Her one of thoes little pillows that says soul mate on it.lol.Dont ask why.Kids are cute that way.She got Her a magnet and some writting paper.

img251/559/dsdesignsonceyouchooseyx0.gif

Ok,now onto some other stuff in my life,that I finally had to let go.No,not my boyfrend.lol.I have deal with this person from time and time and time again,only making me the blame for everything,when I think things are fine,something will happend,than the past is dug up again,that,I dont need.I dont need stuff thrown in my face when God has forgiven me.i am tired of it.Its like the person wont let things alone.I can say a whole lot more,but,I dont know how or were to begin.

img19/7296/dsdesignsatragedywithinbe3.gif

Its not really a tragedy,the graffic just kinda stuck with me.lol.I thought things would be better,but,I was worng.I cant keep being blamed for every little mistake.I will say this,this is my family,sometimes you have to let family,be just the way it is,family.I told the person,if this keeps going,I will have to block you,which I dont want to do.But I will.I have my own problems with my own life to deal with,I cant help anyone else.They have to help themselfs.Anyways,I need to get off of here and get some things done before work.Good old work.lol.I just dont need all the  stress and worrying,which I am not going to do.Last night I texted message the person,letting the person know I loved them,because I was thinking about the terrible thing that happend to Vt,but,the person wanted to egg on more problems.So,I am letting it go and will block if I need to.Anyways,my dad is wanting the dagon Laptop,which is my Laptop.lol.Yal have a nice day.I will ctach up with you all tonight.be safe and warm out there.Let everyone of your loved ones know you love them.And I do love you all.Peaceout.

img180/9471/amandabrokenwingsroxyij7.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow I have been missing a lot of entries from you. I thought I had you on alerts and that you were not posting but I didn't.  I decided to just come and read some older entries and here you have been posting all along! Sorry!!  YOu were commenting to my posts daily and here I was not commenting on yours :(  I DO have you on my alerts now though:) I will be reading.  You have a great day and I hope your family issues work themselves out soon :)  

Anonymous said...

Family..... I can not say a lot of positive stuff about mine so I will just not say anything! I know it is hard for you, but I also know that you will make the right choice for you!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you have to realize that there is a time to say hell wit everyone else and better yourself once you better yourself you will be able to deal with all the childish and unneed stress thats thrown at you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Just popped by to  your journal to say thanx a mill for your kind comment you gave me in mine.I loved your nicknme LOL,reminded me of something I used to call my middle son.Block the stress or person out and have finished with it.It's the only way out with some things.I have had to do this in the past and I am much happier now.Hope you soon feel much better.Take Care have a lovely day.God Bless.(Kath)
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES