Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday Happenings.

img267/4624/dsdesignsivyfairyzb7.gif

Good after noon all,

I hope you all are having a good day today.I am doing alright here.I am just a little tired thoe.I wish I was off today instead of tommrow.But oh well.I dont like being off on Fridays,because its pay day.That means I have to get up early to go get my pay check.Lol.

img250/6669/bluefairyflowerswr4.jpg

I forgot to mention that my old Boss will not be comming back to our stoor,instad,someone else will be comming.I hope things will work out for the best.I just hope and pray.Right now I am feeling a little icky,so,I think I am going to take a short cat nap before I have to get ready for work.I did how ever,strighten my room up some.well,I hope you all have a nice day.I will be back later.be safe and warm/kool out there.Peaceout.

img161/1272/amandafairyhrtnflwrvixk7.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am doing some cleaning up around here today. I swear that is all I do! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

enjoy your day off.

Anonymous said...

I’m a bit curious if you finished your list of things to get out and do.  I thought about what I would like to do and that is to buy a Kawasaki ninja (motorcycle) and see how quickly I can make it to Vegas.  I’ve been saving for the bike for a few months now but unfortunately I’m still a bit short on the cash.  After I spend all my money in Vegas I’ll probably be walking my bike home.
Love, Sebastian

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy thank you for visiting my journal and your prayers for Malachi my little friend, his family are very worried this time, they think it now can be his heart.  They have to get a cardiologist to see him.  He has been through so much and not even 3 years old.  God bless and thank you again.

Anonymous said...

i hope u had a nice day at work