Friday, April 13, 2007

Ok,I needed to vent.Thanks for listning to me vent.

img150/6461/dsdesignshappinessisnotuw8.jpg

moring all,

 I hope you all slept well.I slept pretty good.But now,I feel I need to vent and get some things off of my mind.Before I blow.Now before I start,let me just say,I am glad my old Boss is comming back and I do hope and pray things will  be better.I have known Her for a very,very long time.She has helped me alot.I know one thing,things will be diffrent.Now onto the venting part.lol.

img213/7765/dsdesignshappyarethosetds6.gif

I just dont understand the Boss I have now.She knows I dont like Her at all,She knows that.I cant stand the fact that when I come into work,I have to hear a bunch of crap.Sorry,had to say it.She comes out and says yesterday that I didnt finish doing my job and if I need a little more time to finish to go and ask the head Boss if I can have a few munites to finish.But this is what I dont get,I come in and do everything else,but,when it all comes down on me,not finishing my job,She gets mad at me,but when my other co worker doesnt finish Her job and I have to finish and I cant get my own job done and I olny have 4 hours to finish everything,that just makes me so mad.Yesterday,She had a talk with me that if I dont finish my job,I will get writen up.Well let me tell you something.If She says anything to me today about not finishing my job,I will tell Her,I had to finish everyone elses job and I am not going to get into any trouble,just because,I had to finish everyone elses job and finish mine.

img217/384/dsdesignsonceyouchoosehc5.gif

Should I just say to Her,look,if you going to write me up,than you write the other person up to for not finishing Her job and I had to do mine to.Shes not going to get under my skin,ok,She has.But this is the last draw.I may just go and talk to someone about that.Shes always on me for something.I know She dont like me,thats ok,Shes leaving.Hoping this week is Her last week.She doesnt get on alot of people in there for not finishing there job and that makes me so mad.Let me tell you,if they need me to stay,I am not doing it.she makes me so mad and angry.I am sure they all think when my old Boss comes back it will  be easy for me.Because it was like that in the past.But this time,the coworker who is slow,very slow,gets away with nothing and its not going to happend.I may just go and talk to someone.Because its not fair and its not right that I have to go through all of this.Plain and simple,just makes me down right mad!!!!!!

img245/5598/tealfaefo4.gif

I so need someone by my side,someone to tell me its going to be ok.that I am doing the right thing.I just cant stand there and not say anything,I will say something today,because,I am in no way going to get talking to for nothing.If my Boss tells me to finish my co workers job,I will tell Her,if I have to finish Her job,I am not going to get my job done.I should than say,and I dont want to get written up either.But,dont thinnk I will say that.But I will say the first part.Somethings gotta give.Well,I think I have talked long enough.I would like to go back to sleep for a few.But I need to get off of here and get a few things done before I head off to work.I am watching this show on the Disney show called the Doodle Boops,I know its a kids show,but its cute and I like it.Lol.I hope you all have a nice weekend.Be safe out there!!!Stay warm and cool out there.Peaceout.All I can say is before I  head off of here,I hope today is an ok day for me!!!!!!!!!!!!Peaceout.Well,I would like to say that my Sister last night,She texted message me,just to say,I love you,isnt that sweet?We do that every now and than.Ok,I am done.TaTa.

img401/8205/amandamanywatersrg7.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, why are you doing the work of others, before your work? Stop doing that. You were hired to do your job, so that comes first. If you have time to spare after your work is complete, then if you feel like it you can help out the other co-worker. They cannot fire you for doing your job, or not doing someone elses job. That other person was hired just as you were to do a job and do it the best way you can. You come first, your job/position there is the most important. Do your own work first. And I do hope today goes well for you. (((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I agree with the comment below. Do YOUR job and do it the best way you know how and do not worry about everyone else, and what they are not doing. Just be the best you that you can be!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I'm always helping out and doing others jobs too until I discovered lately that they have been getting credit for the work getting done and saying they did it so now I am getting my work done first... glad your old boss is coming back!
Have a great weekend!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Just mention equal opps and watch your boss run for cover.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard/