Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Monday Happenings.

img241/1605/sazzykreationzjustaswanhe8.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all had a nice Easter weekend.We had our family gathering last night,it was nice to see them all together again.I wish I could of gotton some pics,but,I didnt.To much going on,kids running in and out of the house.lol.15 neices and nephews.But I had fun just watching them all play together.It was so nice seeing my Brother and His family from London,they are not from London,they are Missonarys,they are on what is called,ferloguh,I know that is the worng spelling for that.But all in all we all had a nice time.

img65/1572/sazzykreationzthemermaiyd8.gif

Other than having our Easter gathering last night,nothing else is going on,but,I have to go to work today.Which I only have 3 lously days of work.I know,I am gratful for hvaing a job.I am hoping things will get better when my old Boss returns.I only have one more week to deal with this Boss,than my old one will be back.Oh,they all know I am happy about that.I do know one thing,things will change.I might even get my moring hours back.But that means,if I get them back,I will be working in the moring probllay from 6 to 10,thats what She had me doing in the moring.But we will see how it all works out.I just hope for the better.I have been praying so hard for my old Boss to come back.I knew that She wanted to come back,but,I didnt know if or when,but,I know She is comming back now.WooooooHooooooooo.Well,I need to get off of here and get some things done.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.I hope it also warms up,because it has been to cold.Peaceout.

img253/9360/sazzykreationzasimpleroly4.gif

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice time with your family

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a nice easter.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

aw that sucks you couldnt get any pictures.

Anonymous said...

Belated Holiday wishes. Have been away too long and enjoying reading all the missing journals since I've been gone. xox Doreen

Anonymous said...

I do hope that things change for the better! Stay positive!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of fun that you had with all the kids there and its nice your brother is back.  Hope this week goes ok for you at work.  Hugs, Terry x

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time...hope you get the warm weather soon...I know I am waiting..Hugs,TerryAnn