Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Enjour your day!!!

img46/967/dsdesignsspringcm7.gif

Hi everyone,

         Hope you all having a good day.Its really nice outside.Dad is mowing the lawn.I have to go to work in a little bit.I dont really want to go.I was thinking of taking 3 days off next week,together,but,I dont know.lol.I do need to take Monday off,which I usllay have,but,I need to write it down,just in case.Were are having our Easter dinner on Monday.

img259/2518/dsdesignsspringswingim0.gif

I think I need yesterday just to relax and do nothing and thats what I did.lol.But,still feel like I could probllay sleep another day.But,maybe I will go to bed early tonight.I get off at 8.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get cleaned up for work.I hope you have a nice day today.I keeep on reminding myself,to stop worrying.So,I am trying.lol.Be safe/warm and kool out there.Peaceout.

img259/5571/dsdesignsbusybeeamandavj8.gif

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice here so I am going to go out and play some today! LOL I do hope that work goes well for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good day. enjoy your night.

Anonymous said...

yes stop worrying so much and take it one day at a time. I'm happy you got a chance to rest. Just have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Soon our lawn will be mowed...love it...makes all fresh smelling and green of course, LOL.   Hope you have a beautiful rest of the week...hugs and love,
Joyce