Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The contuing story.Lol.

img161/6472/hellomyltlpnyssthv1.jpg

Ok,just wanted to pop in before I head off to work.I had a nap,which felt good.I woke up and was just thinking about things,ok,always thinking about things arent I?So,I know I need to get out there and just do it?So,I am asking you all,were do I start?What is first on my list to just get out there and do it?So,thats what I am asking you all.There are so many things I would love to do.I think when I get home from work tonight.I am going to sit down and right out a list of things I want to do and than i will share them with you all.I want to live my life the way I want to and the only way I can do it,is to JUST DO IT!!!Nikie Style.lol.Cya later,I got to get cleaned up.Peaceout.

img161/9701/41707amandapm6.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the beginning of every year I make a list of all the new things that I want to do. far this year I have not done any of them, however that is o.k. because so far this year I have done 7 new things. When was the last time you offered to take your neighbors trash can'd out for them? When was the last time tou bought a shirt that was not something you would "normally" wear? When was the last time you took a blanket to the park and just read a book while soaking up the suns rays? I hope these ideas help you some. LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

yeah I think thats a good idea. Figure out what you want to accomplished and go from there. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessive compulsive and I'm always making lists of things I want to accomplish so that would be a good start.
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

Amanda, you have a lot of things going in that little head of yours.  I think you could find things to do outside of home and work.  Go to the library, take an ceramics class, treat yourself to a movie or lunch, go for a walk in the park.  There are lots of things you can do.  I like to garden and I like to read books.  Find something that interests YOU.  love ya, Shelly