Saturday, April 28, 2007

not feeling good.

img339/7832/sazzykreationzsunsetplafl8.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all had a better night than I did.Man,I had a terrible night last and I dont feel so good this moring.I have to get up,get cleaned up for work.I will tell you,I dont want to go to work,because,I am feeling sick to my stomach.I just dont feel good ar all.With me having a really bad night.I was tossig and turning all night long,my knee was bugging me all night,it is swolen and hurts.But,I am going to work.So,I will end this now till later.Hope you all have a good rest of the weekend.Be safe.Peaceout.

img256/2098/sbamandaun5.jpg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon. ((((hugs))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Poor you, maybe you should have stayed home. Hope you feel better soon.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I do hope that your knee feels better soon.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

You are always in my thoughts and prayers for better mornings and days ...hope you did make it to work okay...worries me when you say you feel sick.  My knee is still giving me grief, but like you...I keep going.  Hope you have a beautiful week ahead...the weather should be nice...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!!! Today I have to say I had a wonderful day. I went out and I enjoyed the sunshine in my neck of the woods. I am sorry to hear that you had a terrible night last night. I hope you get to feeling better. Do take care.

Anonymous said...

Now what's a nice girl like you doing tossing and turning all night and how can we make it all better?  I see you have a lot of friends on aol who take the time to leave you comments, that's almost a good as sitting across the table from someone and having a conversation with them.  You have to know that you are loved and sometimes reflecting on how much your a cared about and loved can help you feel better when your not feeling so good.  I praying that you knee will heal up really quickly and you will be able to sleep better soon.

Blessings to you,

      Marlene

Anonymous said...

You've always had the coolest layouts and etries. Hope you sleep better tonight.

Nigh Nigh...Brenda

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you had a rough night and wasn't feeling good. I hope that you have a better night