Monday, April 2, 2007

Call it a lazy day today,been in my jammies all day long.lol.

img162/1481/dsdesignsbunnytulipbf0.gif

I have been so lazy today,just not wanting to do anything,I mean,I been really lazy today.I did how ever,vacume,thats about it.I never even gotton out of my jammies.Thats being lazy and been pigging out.lol.I still dont feel like doing nothing.Maybe thats what I needed.

img259/8862/dsdesignseasterchickskd6.gif

My boyfriend droped by and gave me something for a late lunch,He bought me a Hambugar,french friends and a frosty from Wendys and He bought me some nachos with cheese,it was good.Now I feel like going back to bed.lol.I been laying down all day.Well I am off.Peaceout.

img87/1773/amandabnybsktgzwi5.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love lazy days! I do not blame you for just chillin.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Wishing for a lazy day here, no such luck.  Gary is so nice...love Wendy's food...yum!
Have a great Tuesday...
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Today is my lazy day!  LOL It cloudy and rainy.
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess