Friday, April 20, 2007

Fri Happenings.

img263/8972/amandayz1.gif            img266/2681/vtribbongraymi5.gif 

Good moring to all,

hope you all had a good night sleep.I didnt stay up late last night,went to bed about 11.There is a reason why I put that graffic up there.I belive we should not let a day go by without saying I love you,even thoe its hard,well,I tryed doing that the other day,but,it didnt happend that way.The graffic made me think alot about the past and I know we shouldnt think about the past,but,you know its hard not to.There is some people in my life I had to let go for good,which I hate to say it,is a good thing for now.But there is also some people I wish was back in my life,maybe not tottlay,but,somewhat.

img250/1070/dsdesignsprayingangelhv6.gif

It saddens my heart so much,while all this is going on with VT,this is going on in my life.Well,you know something,maybe I am making a big deal out of nothing.I mean,it hurts.But they have no clue as how I have been hurting also,they want to see there side of the story and there story being right.Its like if I even say anything,I am always in the worng.I thought things would be better this time around,but,they are not.

img151/8479/mmcfindmyfaithinyoupe6.gif

I cant add anymore stress in my life than it already is.But for someone to tell me,you can block me,but dont block God out of your life,that hurt me.God is in my life,always has been,even if I am struglling or even if I doubt.It just bugs me when people think they know all about me,when they dont.All I can do right now,for the bes is to let it go.If they say they can trust you,well,why would you want to be around someone who doesnt trust you?Why would you be around someone when they say,they dont resecpt you?Not a very good feeling.They dont want to see the good in people.So,letting go,even thoe its hard,is the best thing to do.

img180/2465/loveangelau8.gif

They sa love never fails,well,this time it has.They dont want to see how much I have been hurt,all they can see is there side.I want to let this all go,move on and find peace in my life.Besides all of whats going on,I am happy,I have my family,my boyfriend,a few friends,which dont need a whole lot.My J-landers and my online friends.You guys have been my rock through it all.I wouldnt know what I would without you guys.I love you all.Thank you for always being there for me.Its nice to come to a place like this and have people by your side and not judging you.Well,I think I have said enough.lol.I need to get off of here and get a few things done before work.I want to also try and make a neckless,an orange and,I dont have marron,or what color that is for VT,but,I guess I can use red.I dont think I have anything to wear that are thoes colors.I hope you all have a nice weekend.be safe and warm/kool out there.Peaceout.

 

img185/1640/mandycountrybf506vima13cc1.gif

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is true that loves never fails, however it does hurt from time to time. I know that things will work out for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom