Wednesday, April 18, 2007

This was susposed to be short.lol.

img265/710/shadowmoonlightgu4.gif

Before I start,I wanted to ask all of my J-landers out there whos addy I have,I want to start sending cards and stuff out,so,I need to know.Thank you and anyone elses addy I have.

Hi all,

      I just wanted to make a quick entry before I have to get back to cleaning my room,oh no,you dont want to know how bad it got.Well not that bad,but,bad enough were I had to sweep my whole entire room and bathrrom,moped it with water and bleech.I didnt know it was that bad till last night I spilled half of the soda  bottle onto the floor,thought I gotton it all up,but,didnt.So,I am asking for it now,I hate ants!!!!!!My room needed a good cleaning anyways.I am even washing my clothes,thats been in my bathroom for some time.I know I am lazy.lol.Thought this would be short,but,not.lol.So,I been cleaning and washing.Maybe I will get a good night sleep.Well,Dad is bugging to get onto my puter,Laptop.He is spoiled by my boyfriend to.lol.I will be back later.Peaceout.Maybe this wasnt a quick update.lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still have sections of the house that I need to get cleaned. I do it a little bit at a time so that way I do not get to over loaded!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

when your done doing your cleaning and washing, come over and do mine, lol. 5 yr olds can dirty up plenty of clothes and really slop up a floor, but i think you know that already with all your nieces and nephews huh. Hope you have a good day. i am so behind in my alerts. i have 100 of them to read, yikes!!!! ((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy