Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tuesday Happenings.

img248/3451/sweeterrg6.jpg

Good moring all,

Hope you all slept well.I could of slept better.But let me tell you,my knee is boothering me so much,it hurts so bad and is swelled up so much to te point were I had to sit down on the steps and walk down stairs.I have to go to work today.I dont want to call out on my 2 day of the new Boss being there.I have some good news about that.It all went well with the new Boss,She is very nice,but,it was my first day working with Her,so,we will see.

img451/7324/boostafriendzg0.jpg

She was very impressed how well I work,that made my day,because,no one has ever said that to me before.Who knows,my hours could change and She could have me working in the moring.Let Her meet the rest of the people.One person we call is loud mouth Leslie.LOL.She is so loud and so fake,I am sorry,I had to say that.Because She wants to make everyone else in the stoor that She is there.LOL.

img46/8120/hugadayzj2.jpg

She is also lazy.Talks to much and doesnt want to do anything and She gets 8 hours everday and when I come in I have to finish Her work.So,we will see what happends next week.But to say,I was very glad and pleased with my new Boss.She is spanish.We have 2 people who are spanish,it was funny,I was in the middle of them to and I said something to Maria and She laughed.LOL.I bet when they are alone they can talk up a storm.LOL.So,I just wanted to let you all know how my day went and went pretty good.Lets just hope tonight when I close,I will be ok with my knee being swelled up.I have to work,I cant call out.I just called and see if I can get a refil on pain killers.How ever I just took 2 mobic.I hope that helps.I couldnt even sleep with the blankets with my knee hurting so bad.I wont get to see the Boss till probllay Sat,I close the rest of the week.I hope you all have a nice day.Its been really nice out.be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img369/204/sazzykreationzstopnsmelvt0.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

call your doctor and make an appointment to have that knee checked out. you could have fluid on it and it needs to be drained. and i am happy to hear you like your new boss. (((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you got along with your new boss. You only get one chance to make a first impression. I do hope that your knee gets to feeling better soon!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hi hon. Your new boss sounds like a people person, one you'll enjoy working for. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I LOVE the friends graphic. ..and YOU TOO, of course.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

m glad u like the boss so far and u had a good day, hopefully things will start to change for the better

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice day and hope the boss continues to be nice!