Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday Happenings

DsDesignsGoodMorning.jpg

Good morning all,

I hope you all slept well and woke up to a good mooring.I am feeling a whole lot better than yesterday.I woke up feeling pretty good to.Don't know why,just feel pretty good.It a new day with new and different things to do.Maybe I need to realize that more often.There's alto of things I need to realize more.

img150/4465/dsdesignslifeforeverchabz7.gif

One thing today I relize that I need to start excerizeing my legs like I used to do a long time ago,when I would sit in my bed,I would excerize my legs,they would feel better.Anyhoo,I have alto of things to do today.I need to get started.

img100/2826/dsdesignsadorableuu4.gif

I think we sometimes get ahead of ourselves,when life gets us down and about,we forget the good things in life.I have to be honest,I am always thinking negative and I need to stop that.I just have been realizing so many things.I will be honest with you again that I am still,don't even know the word for it yesterday what I wrote about,its like I am not upset,but,frustrated.People want to get me down,feel like I have no life,that everything is my falt.Well, I am going to try and put that on the back burner.I know the person who I am.I have alot of people who love me and NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!I am a kind,caring and loving person who loves to give and help others.I am not perfect,never tended to be.But I do know who I AM!!!!Well,I hope you all will have a beatiful day today.It looks like a nice one.Thank you all for being there for me,always leaving me nice encouraging comments.I love you guys!!!!!Be safe/kool.Peaceout.

img259/968/calgonamandase4.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is so easy to focus on the negative. Start making a list of things that you are greatful for. It really helps to bring everything back into place.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Yes you are a giving, caring person, and we do think you are a special person!  So glad that you know that!  Cause it is true!  Hugs,TerryAnn