Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wed Happenings.

img337/8355/dsdesignssweetsurrenderbc4.gif

Hi all,

Beore I start,I just want to add,I checked out the new side of aol journals and dont like it,when I go to add an image,it doesnt come out right,so,I am sticking to my old route.LOL.

I hope you all are having a nice day.Its ok here,just been doing a bunch of nothing today.I just havent felt like doing anything.I been in my pjs,if you call sweat pants and a shirt,pjs.LOL.I been so tired,not used to having so many hours.Dont get my worng,I love the hours,I do.I like the new Boss,She is nice.I dont know why our last Boss didnt give me any hours like this one.Buts its good thing,I can finally get some things done.LOL.

img409/3414/dsdesignsoceanview1zv8.gif

I so wish I was there in that pic right now.Watching the ocean and putting my feet in the sand.I feel like right now,I have been in a rut and cant seem to get out of it.I feel kinda down because,knowing my Sister N law didnt even send me a bday card or even email me and wished me Happy Bday,She usllay does and this year She didnt.It does upset me,She was my bestfriend in Highschool.

img526/8007/dsdesignsshoreviewat7.gif

I guess some people change,but there a long story behind that,including some members in my family.She is married to my brother,they sould stand by me and not other people in my family,which hurts me.They think I am a bad person and I am not.I had a nice bday which was on Mothers Day.It was nice,but some people did forget to wish me a happy bday,I am not talking about my J-landers.Even my oldest brother didnt wish me a happy bday,along with my other brother with my Sister N law.I feel like when Her bday comes around,feel like doing the same thing.I always send Her a card,even a little presant.I am hurt but I guess you have to let it go.Well,I need to get off of here and get some things done.I hope you all have a nice day and will talk with you all later.Be safe and Kool out there.By the way,were heaed in for some bad storms.Peaceout.

img367/5782/totd514amandapc3.jpg

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great day.

Anonymous said...

That's sad about your family not wishing you a happy birthday.  Happy belated birthday Mandy!
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success

Anonymous said...

I love sitting by the ocean! The new way the journals are set up struck me as odd this morning!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hey Huggy,
Just a thot, but maybe because your b/day was on Mothers Day it got over looked.  That can happen when birthdays are so close to holidays. One of my girls was born on Dec.23, her birthday gets lost in the holidays.. so we try to celebrate it earlier..
Anyway.. Glad you are a year older! You are gonna catch up with me.. : )

love, Blk

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!!!

First let me say "HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to you.

I can tell you that I am feeling much better today. The smoke has cleared and I am doing fine. I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have been working every day this week at my job and it has been busy busy busy. The people that my coworkers and I talk to are pretty cool. I get along with my coworkers and we hang out a lot on our lunch breaks and things. I am off on the weekends which is cool. I wish I could be in that picture too......watching the ocean and putting my feet in the sand. I do hope your spirits get lifted. I hope that things get better for you. I like coming to visit you. Its nice getting to know you through your journal it shows your personality and the kind of person you are. Anywho......do take care my dear friend.