Monday, May 14, 2007

I got my program.

img123/6454/dsdesignswecandoityo4.gif

I choose the above graffic because I just got my proogram and will take me some time to get use to it and down loading the dicks.What have I gotton myselef into?LOL.

Hi all,

I hope you all is having a good day.I am having a good one so far.How ever,I am tired,I feel like just going to bed early tonight.Its such a nice day out.I want to let everyone know that Gary and I went to Bestbuy,I bought a program called Cosmi,Print Shop,which has everything,disck that I have to down laod.

img509/204/mickeyglitterra4.gif

I hope I know what I am doing.Not sure when I will do all of this,right now,I am so tired,I just want to sleep.Maybe I will find some time tonight or tommrow.This will be my first time down loading things like this on my Laptop.So,if anyone has any ideas,let me know.Have a nice evneing all.Be safe/kool.Peaceout.

img264/6244/luvamandasw8.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Amanda, snagged it! Could you make me a tag with my name, like the one at the bottom of this entry? I would like "Elizabeth" on it , instead of Liz, if possiable. You are doing an awesome job girl!!
Love ya,
Liz in Va.
Bethjunebug@aol.com

Anonymous said...

You're doing great so far. We get better the more we try. Have fun with your new program, hon.
Love you,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

I love the graphics!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a cool program...I bet you have fun with it.  Share all your new adventures with it...have a great week...hugs and much love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I like the graphics.  Are you getting them from the new program that you are using?  I hope that everything works out as far as getting things up and running.  Hugs. Tish

Anonymous said...

i like this bottom graphic about love being blind.  King once said love isn't only blind sometimes it's silent too.  It's a nice caption.