Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Be back later.

I will have to come back and add an image later.

Hi all,

       Hope all is having a good after noon.I have to get off of here soon,get ready for work.I am on my Dads puter,seems I am having trouble getting on my Laptop,hope I will be able to get on it tonight.Dads puter is sooooooooooo slow.LOL.I wrote an entry this moring and I had it already set,even posted it,but,thought about it,so,I deleted it.I didnt want anything comming out from it.I dont need the headaches.LOL.Anyways,I need some help guys.My Sis will be painting my room for my bday which was May 13,She wanted to wait till Homeschooling os over with.She told me to think of a color for my room and I cant make my mind up.I would love to go with Hot Pink,but,cant.LOL.As you can tell my fave color is pink.Sis says I have a very dark and hot room and I do,so,it needs to be a light color,that will look good.Than I will dress it up with pics and stuff and get new curtians and for my bathroom to.So,if you all have any ideass,let me know.She said,something more like a light cream color.But I dont want no white.I cant stand white colors.LOL.I am kinda looking forward to Summer,I want to,as I want to do new and exciting thigns.I am going to get the kids a pool,as I always do,but,will,maybe wait,not sure.Because my Boyfriends Bday is this Monday,He will turn the Big 50,Hes not looking forward to it.LOL.Poor thing,He doesnt even look like,yes,on a bda day He does.Anyways,I will catch up you guys later this evening and hoping my puter works.it does that now and than.Bummer.Stay safe and Kool out there.Peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I painted our bedromm a light purple! Rusty just looked at it and said what ever.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Sure hope you don't have a virus on your puter.  I think your room should be like a dusty rose color.  Lite and yet pink and not hot pink.  Let me know what you pick

Anonymous said...

I think whatever colour you decide will give you a lift anyway.  There is nothing like a freshly painted room to give you a buzz and to change things round a bit.  Hugs, Terry x