Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sunday night.

DsDesignsGoodNight.gif

Hi all,

I hope all you Moms out there and Grandmas had an Awsome Mothers Day today.You all deserve it!!!!Now onto some questions before I fall alseep and forget to write this entry out.LOL.I must be so tired,my eyes are about to go.LOL.Anywas,I cant belive I am actulay going to get Psp,paint pro shop for my Bday.Gary said I could get it and a few other things to.So,I want to get Psp.But I want to know is,whats the best program to get?I know Nightmere Mom told me to ask if they have Aniamtion in it,is that the graffics?I dont know anything about it and would like to get some info.I am getting it tommrow and I cant wait.I will be using my Laptop,do I have to install it?Is it hard to install?So thats all I wanted to ask.Thanks s much guys.I want to get Psp and learn how to use graffics.I am going to Bestbuy.But if you think I should get it some were eles,let me know.I do now have to get off of here before I fall alseep at the puter.I hope you have a god week ahead.Be safe/kool.Peaceout.

<A id=zoomedLink Amandajewlbuttr-vi.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jasc Animation is an additional program to do the actual animation with.  Graphics/tubes  you get on the net.  Good Luck and be ready for the addiction.
d

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday--I hope all your wishes come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! and enjoy your new PSP, can't wait to see what you create!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Donna...the latest verson paint shop 11 does not have animation...so any of the other versons would be the best...i tend to work with 8 the most...I have 9 and still have to upload 11 my mom got it for me for Christmas...it does make some awesome graphics but does not have animation...8 is different then most so maybe 9 would work good for you...You are going to be so addicted...lol..have a great week..hope your Mother's day was good!  Hugs,TerryAnn