Sunday, May 6, 2007

Confusing.

loveisnotblind.gif

Good night all,

I am so tired I cant even think stright.I dont even know were to begin or do I want to?This moring,I had 2 phone calls,one call was work,had to go in at 10 instead of 9,that was fine till the next phone call.I dont know why I should be upset,but I was,still am.What am I talking about?

DsDesignsDesperateforchanging.gif

Time and time again,I just dont listen,I want to always belive theres good in people.I was told there was so many lies I have said,what lies?I have told this person before to leave me alone.I have to relize that you just cant be friends even with your family/realitive.She thinks Shes been hurt,what about me?She thinks I am this bad person.Yes,there was 2 upsetting messsages this moring,right when I am getting ready to work.Which made me upset,crying,now,I am ok,hurt and mad,but ok.I had to deal with this,this moring.I am just finally going t have to let Her go from my life for good.

DsDesignsIdontknow.gif

I know I have said this many times before,but it finally has to come to an end.To be honest,I dontt even know what I am saying.I know right now,I cant be around a person who has hurt me.She doesnt even relize what She has done.I just have to let it go,I dont know how,but,I have to.If I can make sience through this all,I will explain more tommrow.I am just sooooo tired,tired of it all.I want to say so much.I just dont know how.I do know,this is better for me in my life.I am my own person,I have my own life.I have my own problems.She dosnt even know.hats all I am going to say for now.I am just to tired to think.Good night all.Be safe/kool.Peaceout.Sorry if this is just all confusing.

ryAngelCreationLookForMeAmanda-vi.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope things will get better for u and im sorry ur having a hard time

Anonymous said...

I know things will get better for you. Sometimes we all need a break from people.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I love the first tag.  It is hard to love people, when they are being mean or thoughtless, even when it is family.  I am almost 45 and there are times where my sisters and I need a break from one another because we're being putzs.  I hope things get better for you, and you come to a happier place.  Hang in there!