Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sat Happenings.

img259/5908/dawsonscreektvs02iu9.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope all is doing well.I hope everyone is having a good weekend.Nothing much going on here.I have to work today,8 hours.Its nice I am getting more hours.I belive next week,I only have one day off till Sat.LOL.I am just not used to it.I been trying to do some knee excerise to better help my knee.I also been using Icy/hot knee slip ons and ben gay at night.Seems like some of the swelling has gone down.But I havent been doing much of going out after work,just resting.What fun.LOL.

img237/132/dawsonscreek240lr8.jpg

I was searching through the web and found some good pics of Dawson Creek,I loved that show so much,even thoe it went off the air and so is the Girlmore Girls.All the good shows going off.But enough about that.Even thoe its Mothers Day tommrow,it is also my Bday.Ack,I will  be 35,I am getting old.LOL.But I relize,I want to start changing some life styles.I want to start eating better and try to drink less Sodas.LOL.Knowing it wont be easy.LOL.

img178/1076/dawsonsslide24450kz7.jpg

Anyways,I better get off of here and get cleaned up.I hope you all have a nice weekend.Be safe and Kool out there.Peaceout.

I love that smile.

img516/4807/dawsonsslide7450kp8.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

take good care of that knee.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday for tomorrow sweetie.  35?  You are still a young chick.  Try putting a hot water bottle on the knee, it really helps loosen joints and with the pain. Hugs, Terry x

Anonymous said...

Missed you Mandy....take care of your knee...got the same thing going on here.
Your pic of the photos were great...I too, used to watch the show.  
Have a wonderful Saturday...hugs and love,
Joyce