Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Whats new?You find out.LOL.

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a nice day,thought I would do something diffrent,add all the shows and movies I love to watch,specillay this one.If you havent seen it,its a good one.I know,here I am at the age of 35 and I watch Dizney movies,who doesnt?LOL.Thats why my neice,She calls me a teen,I am not old,I am a teen.LOL.But alot of times,I feel I am old.LOL.I am doing good here,even thoe I have issues,but,who doesnt?LOL.

I have been stressing out alot,but,I am trying to do my best and not worry about things.I am trying to get my life in order,get my bills down.I mean I dont have alot,just 2 I really need to get down.One bill,I am not crazy about,which already sent into thoes agent collection.I just sent out 20 dollars to them.What can they do to me?Put me in jail?LOL.Or take me to court?Its a large bill,they wanted 78 dollars up front and I just cant do that,told them I would sent out 20 every Friday when I get paid.She wasnt happy about it,but,like I said,what can they do?I am driving myself nuts.LOL.

I never let my guard down,what is fun?How do you do that?without worrying about thi and that.Oh well.Work is going good,even thoe some people get on my nerves and you all know how that goes.They think its all in my head,all my aches and pains I have,how dare them say that,they dont know my,just like some of my family members,they think they know me,but they dont.Can you tell I am stressed?Thats probllay why I havent written in a few days.I just been stressed and need to vent.No,I need to get away!!!!!!!

I havent been feeling to good lately with my stomach acting up,I think its acid reflux,really bad acid reflux.So much I want to say,but,I will do another entry probllay tommrow.I know there are so many people out there that are hurting,worse off than I am.But,sometimes I feel so alone that no one understands what I am going through.Even thoe I have a good boyfriend,I still feel alone.I have aches and pains that no one thinks I have,its all in my head.I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!!Anyways,I am getting ahead of myself,so,I am going to stop here.I hope you all are having a nice day.It is really nice out.I am hoping my Brother from London comes to visit this weekend with my Sister N law and the kids,I would love to get pics and show you all.My Big Brother says He is going to set up the swing set that my Mom got at K-Mart.Anyways,I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally feel you on the feelings of the aches and pains that others can't see.  A lot of time I find that for me that my friends and family don't think there is anything wrong with me unless I am crying or laying in the bed.  Which is just not true.  Like you I know that there are a lot of people who are worse off than me.  AND.....  That does not make the hurt that you, I or someone else less.  We all have different types of hurts.  I have this little thing that someone from the lupus group gave me.  I want to give it to you.

My disabling chronic illness is more real than your imaginary expertise.  (giggle).  Have a wonderful day.  Tish G.

Anonymous said...

you just need to let go and try something new. Don't worry about failure or anything else that is negitive! I have never seen that movie.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((Mandy)))))))))))) I am sorry the acid reflux is acting up.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are not feeling well!  I hope you will get some rest and take care of yourself.  I understand about finance issues, been there and done that, just try and do what you can and call and ask if they will work with you.  Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

so sorry that you are not feeling that good. Just take it one day at a time.

Anonymous said...

im sorry ur stressed. Feel better

Anonymous said...

Amanda, Don't worry about going to jail.  There is no such thing as debtor's prison in this day and age.  Just make sure you pay a little back each month.  That way you won't be able to be sued.  If you ever were brought before a judge, he would see that you were paying back in good faith, and nothing could happen to you.  On the other hand, if you do not pay anything at all back, perhaps some of your property could be repossed, but I am not sure about that.  But definitely NOT if you are paying back 10 or so dollars a month.  So don't worry about it sweetie!  Hope this email relieved you some.  Love you,
Krissy  http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I'm 45 and watch Disney.  Hey...gotta stay young huh?  Sorry you're not feeling well and stressed out.  Don't worry about the collection agency.  As long as you're paying, it's cool.  Have a good night.
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success

Anonymous said...

Good morning Amanda...
I hope each day that goes by, you feel better...and everyone worries about bills...everyone.  Your not alone.  Just do the best you can...and feel blessed you have Gary in your life...and your family...many many hugs for a great Thursday...your a great person...hugs and love,
Joyce