Saturday, May 5, 2007

Enjoy the beatiful day!!!!!!

ShowLetterCA1VNTDC.gif

Before I start,someone said they was going to help me to add pics to my Laptop from my digtal.I will be home tonight after 5,maybe you can give me some pointers.Thank you.

Good day all,

I hope all is having a good one.I am really tired right now,due to me staying up really late last night writting out my entry,it helped me got alot of my feelings out,made me cry,but,I am feeling some better.Tired,but,I am doing ok.I want to thank each and everyone of you who have been so suportiave of me,always being there for.I love you all so much.J-land has been my rock.I didnt even want get up this moring and get ready and go to work.Work is doing ok,only worked one day with my Boss,but,so far that has been ok.LOL.I may see Her today.I hope I dont stay pass 5,I want to see my boyfriend who I havent see but for one day this week.Mom said I already bought Her Mother day presant,which She has been wanting.A Sandwhich maker,you make hot sandwhichs,which will be good for the kids.i have so much I need to do this week,get some things done and want to get into my room.Its not so much of a big mess.I also want to take a pic of something out of a beaded book I bought and want to know if you all think I can make it.Would be alot of work.I love beads,,always been a hobbie of mine.I always wanted to get some cards out in the mail.I just hope none of my J-landers think I have forgotton them.You al been there for me,I love all the cards you send me.I just been so worried about alot of things and I want to move on and start having some fun in my life.What that is,I dont know.Anyways,I need to hurry up,get dress,put my face on and leave.Its Sat,Sta traffic is crazy when going to work.Just know that I care for you all so much.I was thinking of geting PSP for my Bday which is on Mothers Day,doesnt always follow on Mothers day.But,not to sure yet.I need more things than that right now.I will get back to you all later.Have fun,enjoy the nice weather.Be safe and kool.Peaceout.

SazzyKreationzYellowSpringRoseAmand.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is PSP?  

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend, hon. Take care of yourself.
Love
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

*hugs* have a great weekend