Saturday, May 26, 2007

Photo Scavenger Hunt #110

img246/8425/huntlogodm9.jpg

Ok,here is my Photo Scavenger Hunt #110,

Something you want your Spouce or Children to get rid of.

img184/9787/pamperedlgfn1.gif

Well,let me just say,I am not married,I do have a boyfriend,but,I still live at home and let me tell you there are so many,many things I would love for my Dad to get rid of.I would love to take pics of each and every empty room that has something in it and show you,but,I wont,you can just imagin it yourself.To embarssing to show you all.LOL.There are 4 bedrooms,one I am in and 3 empty ones.3 empty ones that have so much junk that my Sister and Brothers,who they are married to also,love to leave unwanted stuff at the house.I can sit here and tell you,at one time,I was trying to clean out every room in the house,but,it is just to much.Now,I dont know if this is the right Hunt you wanted to talk about.But,I am not done yet.LOL.My Mom,She would just love to throw this house away and put it all back togehter.This is a nice house,but we are not a pack rack.LOL.So many things downstairs,would love to just throw away.Dad has old news papers,I mean old,that just pile up.There is a door in the toy room that has never been put up,wouldnt even know were it would go now.LOL.It would be easy just to move and get a smaller house,that is what my Mom wants and I,well,if I dont get married.LOL.But this house is so big,to big for my Mom to handel,to much for Her to handel to even walk upstairs.But this is the house I was raised in.Anyway,I am getting ahead of myself.Now,for my room,oh boy,there so many stuff I would lvoe to get rid of,I am a pack rack to,I love to keep everything.Funny,even letters from highschool.I keep it all.I love to get rid of this old curtian that has been in this room since the age of dawn.LOL.Well,since my Sister has lived in this room when She was younger.I know,can you say,that is bad?LOL.I would love to paint this room,well actullay,that is going to happend,that is my bday presant from my Sister,when She is done home schooling Her kids,She is going to paint my room and I am getting new curtains.I dont know if this was the best subject,but,there you have it.So many things I would love to get rid of,that my MOm would love to get rid of.So manys things that also need to be done.But enough said.LOL.Hope you enjoyed my Entry.Have a nice Holiday weekend all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, we have too much stuff in this house and so many piles to get rid of, lol.... I didn't do the hunt this time though, bad me.....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mandy, you need to do Spring cleaning!  LOL  I try to throw out a bunch of stuff, say, every six months.  Can you do  that?  LOL  I try not to bring any new things into my home without thinking, "Where will I put this?  Now you know you have to take care of this Val!!"  LOL  It's hard, too, when you have to share a home with other people, too!  You've had your home since childhood, too, and that makes a difference!  I hope you do get married someday and can start from scratch.  That is my dream, to have a home and make it all mine.  Is that a dream of yours?  Great entry, honey!  I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!  Many hugs!!!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend.
Patrick    

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I just did all my spring cleaning and man does it feel a lot better to sit around in a nice clean house.  Makes ur bad feelings just go away :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a beautiful week...many hugs and love,
Joyce