Friday, May 18, 2007

Fridays Happenings.

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a gppd weekend.I am doing ok here.I been working alot of hours lately,which is good,but,I am tired and I miss my boyfriend soooooooooo much,we havent seen eachother in a very long time.Well,since last week,like Monday.LOL.

I been having some problems eating,everytime I eat,it would get stuck right in the middle of my throat,than I would get sick,I have had this problem before.I had it checked out before and I probllay need to get my,I dont know how to spell the word,esphgous,I think I need to get it stretched out.Because I dont like the feeling of everytime I am eating I get sick,even when I go out.

It worrys me,but,if it gets worse,I will go to the doctor.I think thats why I dont eat at work,sometimes I do,but,only a little bit.My co worker says I need to eat,I wpuld take my moring pills and wont eat anything,She tells me that is not good and I know that.I have so much going on right now its not even funny.I worry to much.I never find the time to just have fun and I dont know what that is anymore.I used to have fun,I used to laugh,I didnt worry as much.Do you do that when you get older?LOL.Anyway,I dp need to get off of here and get ready for bed soon.I have to be at work at 7 in the moring,I am still not used to theeses hours,but,I like being early and not late.LOL.I wanted to add theeses pics of the Girlmore girls,I am really going to miss the show,I am sad to see it go.Farewell,Girlmore Girls.I hope you all have a nice weekend.Be safe and Kool out there.Peaceout.

         

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i hope u get to see ur boyfriend soon! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!! I have a confession. I too had watched "the Gilmore Girls". I got into the show and I have to say that I hope that it comes back next season I am so hoping it does.

I hope that you get to see your boyfriend soon I'm sure you miss him and I bet he misses you as well. I too have been working quite a bit. I hope that your feeling better with your eating. I hope that you get to enjoy your weekend. Take care.

Anonymous said...

My daughters are big fans of GG.  Sorry to see a good show go!  They also were sorry to see 7th Heaven end.  Hope you get to feeling better or finding out the problem with your swallowing reflux.  That can't be fun!  Get it checked out, not something you should let go!  

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to see your boyfriend soon.
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success

Anonymous said...

I hope you will see Gary soon...sounds like you really miss him.
Also, make sure you see the doctor if this continues with not being able to eat...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

((((((((hugs)))))))) I am sure sorry you are having trouble with swallowing.  Sounds like you need to get to the doctor, sweetie and find out why.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

have you ever thought the esophagus thing is related to stress????????????????????????????????????  just curious--I know my acid reflux and stuff get a lot worse when I am stressed.

Anonymous said...

There will be reruns for many years to come.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

I have not ben around a computer for so long and have missed seeing you around.  I am so sorry that I missed your birthday.  Thank you for stopping by my journal and congratulating me and Dirk on our marriage.  We are still very happy.  I never got into watching The Gilmore Girls very much and saw a skit about them on MAD TV called THE GAB MORE GIRLS.  It was funny.  

Nelishia