Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A Question?

img255/7758/dsdesignstinkfr9.gif

One more thing,I have a question for you all.I have been deleting the graffics I dont use and have already used.But I want to keep alot of them,I know you have to have some kind of disc to save them on.What do I need?I will probllay go to Best Buy maybe this weekend and get something,maybe they will have it at my stoor.I just have so many graffics I dont want to loose.If I save them on a disck,I dont know how to save them or if I want to use them again.Thanks for helping me.Have a good one.

img406/711/tinkamandase2.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I save my graphics to Photobucket.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Couldn’t you just save them all in a few journal entries, that way when you need them you know where they are and your not using up your disk space your using up aol’s?  I not sure if it would work I’m no computer guru.  
Love, Sebastian