Thursday, May 31, 2007

I am thinking I am going to go back to bed.LOL.

img117/2599/wtmwzp9.jpg

Good moring all,

Hope you all had a good nighht sleep.I didnt sleep to good and didnt wake up to good either.LOL.the dang phone kept on ringing and ringing and I wouldnt answer it.I looked at it to see if it was work and it wasnt,so,I didnt answer it.It was my Brother from London,who is visiting,well,on Ferlough.He wll be going back sometime next year.

img489/6842/dsdesignsmusiciswhattc7.gif

I am so tired,feel like going back to bed and I am thinking maybe I will.LOL.I am in a little pain right now with my hands.They are sore.Maybe to much typing,along with working.I been closing all this week,I am a little tired of it.I know,I shouldnt be complaing,because I have the hours and I am glad.I have 34 hours this week,whch is good.I am glad.

img396/5503/dsdesignstrueloveisbornqw9.gif

Garys Bday is Monday and I know what I am going to get Him,He needs a cell phone sooooo bad.I guess I am a little cranky this moring,boyfriend called me,I usllay calll before 10 and I woke up about 10 and He called and I was cranky and so was He.LOL.He drives me nuts sometiems.LOL.I said somethiing to Him last night and He got senative and I said I was sorry and I dont think He liked that very much.He will get over it.He knows I love Him and I told Him that.anyways,I am soooooooooo ready for a vaction,away from this place and work.I need o have some fun.LOL.what is that????Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get a few things done.Fri and sat,I work from 8 to 4.Long day.I am going to take mt meds to help my hands.I hope you all have a nice day.be safe and kool out there.Its going to be a hot one.Peaceout.

img459/1071/alphaamandapl8.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOpe you ended up getting some good sleep.  It's getting pretty warm here already but now sure how hot it is suppose to get here in central wisconsin.  I hope not TO hot.  I HATE hot muggy weather!  BIG TIME.  I would rather it be spring or fall all year round lol  Have a great day today  Say happy day to your b/f on Monday for me!

Anonymous said...

sometimes we all need to just go back to bed! I do hope that he likes his new phone. What type of phone are you going to get him?
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I go back to bed every now and then when my body and droopy eyes ask for it.
sleep in...you deserve it.
Gem :-)