Friday, June 1, 2007

TGIF and Pay Day!!!!!!WoooooooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!

img501/5710/ynxdhckw13qomz6nbncebvxnf7.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all slept well.I actullay slept pretty good,but,didnt want to wake up this moring.I have a long day today and tommrow.I have been working my butt off at work.I want to take a Sunday off,but,dont think I can because everyone is taking off the weekend.I been wanting a Sunday off for the last few weeks.But I guess I can wait for next weekend.Man,my stomach is grouling,must be hungry this moring.LOL.I am usllay not hungry in the morings that much.LOL.

img182/1543/sazzykreationzenchantinev2.gif

Tommrow should be fun,some of my family is comming over for a visit,it will be nice to see the kids.My Brother and His family been wanting some of my Dads fave enchalads and I love that stuff and havent had that in a while.I am going to try and take some pics.

img297/6201/summertimelt1.gif

You know its sad our whole family cant get together and spend time together.I love my Brother,but,sometimes,He just makes me so mad.Theres a whole story behind that.I probllay have shared some of it with you all.But what makes me even more upset is the fact that my couisn,thinks,I am all about me,that all I think about is me,thats not true,She doesnt know and doesnt want to get to know me and thats ok.This is how it should be.I think this is the way it should have been in the long run.I dont care if She has a bunch of emails printed out for me.What can She do to me?Hurt me,She thinks I have hurt Her so much,but,She doesnt even think for one munite,Shes hurt me.But I am trying to move on with my life.It is so much better this way,than to have someone making me feel  bad all the time.I have my own problems with my own life.This is my journal,I can write anything I want to in this journal.This is my place to come and vent all I want and I dont even care if someone reports back to Her.You can try and hurt me all you want,bring me down,but its not going to happend.

img179/9039/dsdesignssummerfunblinknk4.gif

I wish things were diffrent.I have a broken heart to and it will heal and God will take care of that.I hope and pray that in time,this to shall pass,that all we can do if forgive one another,let it go and move on.But I do want you to know,that I love you,I care about you and pray all the time.I pray this will heal.Even if our broken heart heals,maybe we can get pass this and just be the family we need to be.I am not asking for us to get our friendship back,or even hang out.I am asking for us to be what we are,family.Maybe one day,not now,it is way to soon,but,we can email from time to time to see how we are doing.That is all.Maybe its asking alot.But,I said I what I wanted to say.This summer I want to do so many things,see alot of things and have fun.I want to  be a better person.I want to learn to,live,love and laugh.Life is to short to hold things in and not let them go.Just know I love you and have always loved you,even thoe I am not perfect,neve meant to be perfect.i do hope in time that you will forgive me for all that I have done and hurt you in the past,but I been hurt to.Now I am done.I have to finish getting ready for work and wake my Dad up.Man,I am hungry.LOL.I am going to have to get something to eat at the stoor when I go in.I hope you all have a nice day.It looks like its going tobe a hot one.Be Kool and safe out there.Peaceout.

img504/7810/amandaalluringvi6.gif

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your cousin will find a way to get past the hurts.  When you mentioned enchiladas, boy do I miss those!  My mom used to make them, when I was a youngster.  I don't think I've had any since living with my parents, lol.  Enjoy one for me!  :-)