Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The things you do for people and what do you get?

img144/4389/back2thefuturehn1.gif

I hope everyone is enjoying there day.I kinda felt like that yesterday at work.I was so mad and still kinda upset.Monday at work,one of my co workers was upset,told me one of the guys in the produce dapartemnt was saying not so nice words to Her,so,I told Her to go tell the manager.Let mw tell you,this girl has problems,mental problems,you would probllay be afarid to have Her spend the night,if She got mad at someone,She could go off at anyeone.She gets mad very easly.I was only helping Her out,well,She tells the Personal that I had tell Her to talk to the manager and say what happend.

img505/356/backtothefuturepicjl6.jpg

Next thing you know She is telling the lady I have a boyfriend who works in the stoor,and your really not susposed to date anyone in the stoor.Why I was in the middle of it,I dont know.But,boy,I was mad,I was hot.Now,the Personal will have to look into our dating sitution,for what?We had nothing to do what this co worker was going through.My boyfriend didnt know anything about it till I told Him,He was so upset,He went and talked to the manager.

img183/3471/backtothefutureaq2.jpg

They was talking and asked if I drove,meaning if I drove,that I could get transfer to another stoor.But I do not drive and my parents both pick me up and bring me home.So now this whole thing is a big mess.Gary might get transfer.Than again,maybe not,the manager said,it could die down and nothing may not happend.All because I was trying to help Her out.I am not aloud to talk to Her or even call Her on the phone.You know,you try to be nice to someone and help someone out.What do you get?a slap in the face,thats what it felt like.You had to been there.She thinks its all fine and dandy.She loves to start trouble.I would do things with Her,have her spend the night,but no more.I dont even want to talk to Her or have anything to do with her.She was taking medicine,she hasnt been on it and she needs to be on it again.One of my co woekrs was going to tell the manager that they need to call Her Mom and tell Her,she needs to be on her meds.Anyways.thats the kind of day I had.I was upset and crying about it.I cant get transfered,its to hard for my parents to be taking me all over the place.All because She was hassrased be someone in the prouduce dapartment were my boyfriend works.I will let you know whats going on,if anything happends.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and Kool out there.Peaceout.

img401/1020/radarpnkamandaky8.gif

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

that girl sounds like trouble with a capital T. Good idea to avoid her. With a so called friend like her, you don't need an enemy. I hope it gets better for you at work. ((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
cindy

Anonymous said...

I would avoid that chick! I have been slapped so many times myself. Now when I want to do something nice for someone I try to find a stranger. I know I am strange.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Avoiding this girl is a good thing. So sorry she caused you all this trouble.
Love you,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Oh gee!! Some people just can not be helped. I would not try to help her again. Speak and go in the other direction... fast!! lol You are in my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had such a day!  I hope everything gets straightened out and you have a better day tomorrow!  

Anonymous said...

I'm going to keep you in my prayers that you don't get transferred.  Just remember there is a scripture in the bible that says, No weapon formed against you shall prosper.  Be open to embrace change though as God might be about to do something better for you though you can't see it.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WishingandHoping/

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear she caused you so much trouble.  Avoiding her completely would be the best thing you could do.
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie - a certain type of person will always find ways to put out misinformation about you, just let it slide.  Whatever consequences come of it, you can work on them right?  You're okay you have the truth - besides, they get tired of playing with you after a bit.  CATHY

Anonymous said...

Hope everything works out at work...some people are just nuts!  Hope your weekend goes better for you! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Thats so messed up that she did that to you. I hope that you or your boyfriend wont have to transfer, I know what its like to have ppl always trying to cause trouble with you and I know how hard it is to get back and forth to a job. Well, I guess I hope things get better soon.

Anonymous said...

WOW nothing like a stab in the back huh!  I sure hope neither of you gets transfered.  That was a pretty hurtful thing to do. I wish you the best of luck!  

Anonymous said...

That was just wrong what she did to you....just keep on being you...and try to block her out of your mind if you can.  I am praying Gary is not transfered....keeping good thoughts on that front...you take care...many hugs,
Joyce