Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tuesday happenings.

img515/3456/22pl7.gif

Good moring all,

Lets try this again.I keep getting loged off.Ack.I am glad everyone had a nice Fathers Day,my Dad had a nice quiet one to.But He also has a Bday this Thursday and I have no clue what to get HIm.LOL.We will probllay do something for Him,but,not sure what.It has been really hot here lately.Its a good thing we have the air on,or I wouldnt have slept at all.LOL.

img111/2772/prod653176711to0.gif

I have to be at work in a little while.I feel like going back to sleep,but,who doesnt?LOL.I need to get off of here and do a few things.I finally made a Doctor app for next Wed,I am glad I will be going.I ned to write down everything I would like to say.Its good to write things down.So that makes 2 apps next week.Minda I see my Arthitis Doc and Wed I see the regular Doc.If you all could say a prayer for my Dad,I would be so thankful.He hasnt been feeling good at all,not eating much at all.His teeth has been bothering HIm and He has a bad cough.

img514/9643/lovefj6.gif

I just hope and pray He gets better soon.Mom made an app for Him,but,He cancled it,dont know what it is with Men.LOL.My boyfriend wont go to the Doctors either,even thoe Hes ok now,He still wont go.LOL.They are stubbron.LOL.I work from 12 to 4 today,so that isnt to bad.I need to get off of here and do a few things.I love Tuesdays,for one thing,tommrow is my day off,another thing,new releses on movies comes out and I want to buy,I think its Terabitha or something.LOL.Anyways,I am going to get.I hope you all have a nice day out there.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img113/4089/amandavinedandtwinedroxow4.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow your father gets a fathers day and a birthday in the same month. He got it good.

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by again - and wanted to leave a note for you to visit my journal - today my daughter forwarded an awesome email to me and instead of complaining (as I was about to do in my journal) - I decided to insert this - School Desks = What?  You Jlanders are my inspiration every day and I aim to inspire also. Roz  http:/journals.aol.com/rznaber/your-naber-blog/  Have a GREAT day!
FREEDOM RINGS!!!!

Anonymous said...

just stopping in to say hey *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I just know that things with your dad will be o.k. I will send a prayer up.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope your week is going good for you..Hoipe you dad is better very soon. Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

Prayers on the way. Terabithia is great. I know what you mean...my dad's b-day is Christmas Eve...that is tough.

Anonymous said...

Trying to get caught up some here, Amanda...love your journal.  Yes, for sure prayers for your Dad...hope he soon will see the doctor for the cough.  Happy he had a nice, quiet Father's Day and a Happy Be;ated Birthday for him too....I meed to get moving and keep catching up with you!  Many hugs to you my friend,
Joyce