Saturday, June 30, 2007

Be back later.

img238/6292/animation3833212222dd6ib4.gif

Good Moring all,

I hope you all are having a good one,I hope you all slept well.I on the other hand,could of slept better.I think it was due to the fat I did so much work yesterday at work,I was so tired and hurting,I couldnt sleep.I feel a little better today.I do have to get off of here in a little bit and get ready for work.It only takes me a few munites to get ready,than I am out there door.

img413/403/032606tbk5oclock1222122iz0.gif

I will tell you one thing,Boss asked me if I would stay till 8 tonight and I said no,I cant,and She wanted to know why,I was like,I have things to do.Its always up to me,I know She can count on me and I am glad She does.But sometimes,you have to draw the line.Anyways,I am going to go,its getting a little late and I am still in my pjs.LOL.Have a nice day all.be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img140/6342/swinginamandabz0.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good day.  I adore the hello graphic at the top of your page.  Guess what - by sheer coincidence I got to your its 5 p.m. somewhere, looked at my clock and it is exactly five p.m. lol

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful weekend with blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope you managed to get out of work on time and that you are having a nice rest now.  Hugs, Terry x

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you stood up to your boss as nice as she is and feel comfortable with telling her no.  You have to at times because you need rest and time away to relax like everyone else.  I hope you get some good rest and feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful weekend filled with happiness & joy