Monday, June 25, 2007

Not a very happy camper right now.

img517/7131/unicorn16ww9.jpg

Hi all,

I just wanted to do an entry before I head to bed soon.I havent even had dinner yet.LOL.I saw mt Arthitis Doc,I was so mad,my App was at 3:15,I was there an hour early at 2,you would not belive I was there till after 4 and my boyfriend waiting for me,Hes a good guy.But that wasnt half of it.I told Him I was still in pain from my Arthitis and He wouldnt give me any pain meds.So I am seeing a new Doc on Wed and I am hoping they will help me out.Because let me tell you,I am in pain and cant cope through this.I take my shots and they help.I know my Doc cares,but,He doesnt know my body.So,what should I tell this new Doc?Anymore advice?I work all day long and I hurt from working,I feel week when I get off of work and I dont know what to do.So,if you all have any ideas,let me know.I am going to head off of here and get somethng to eat.good night all.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img412/5254/sazzykreationzsassylilfeg3.gif

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry ur in so much pain. im really hoping ur doc will give u some meds to help. im glad that ur b/f was there to help you. hope u enjoyed ur dinner. have a goodnight

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((hugs and prayers))))))))))) I am sure sorry the pain is so bad.  Have you been keeping a journal that describes your pain and could take so he can see it.  Begin thinking now, if not sooner lol, how to rate your pain.  What sort of pain is it -- sharp -- burning -- grinding -- aching --- how widespread is it ---- what does the current pain med do for it --- dull it a bit with some breakthrough pain --- dial it down a bit on the pain scale ---- nothing at all.  He will want to know all of this and more.  I hope you get some good advice dearheart.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

I so hope that you get some rest tonight. I would just be honist with the new doctor and tell him everything.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I liked Karyl's advice.  I think you should journal your pain and rate it!  Then go to your new doctor and let him know what's been going on and share everything!  

Anonymous said...

Yes, Karyl's advice sounds good. Pin point where it is hurting... touch and show where it is hurting. Are your legs hurting? I sleep on my side and I have to sleep with 2 sofa pillows between my legs and make sure that my foot is on the pillow. Hurt for 4 years and pillows do help. Have to sleep with them! Sometimes it doesn't matter if you get to the doctor's office early, they have a schedule to follow. Only time they can get you in early is when someone cancels an appointment. Same way with the girl who cuts my hair!! lol A new doctor will want you there about 15 to 30 minutes early to fill out paper work the first time you go. You are in my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!! I am sorry to hear that you are in pain. I do hope that the next doctor you see will be able to help you. I do hope that you get to feeling better. Its never fun going to the doctor especially when you have to sit in the waiting room. I am glad that you have such a wonderful boyfriend I'm sure he loves you as well.

I also had quite a day at work let me tell you. I got to work at 7 a.m. and I got off at 4 p.m. and let me tell you it was a hard hard day. Maybe you could try sleeping with a heating pad or something one with a massager or two. Do take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

It's no fun to be in pain so I am sending you good thoughts and energy, hope it helps some better still I hope you get better results with this new doctor.  Sometimes we have to change doctors until we finally get one that listens to us and the light bulb goes off in their head so they can find the right meds or treatments to not just cover things up but actually heal us.  

Blessings to you,

    Marlene - A Poet's Point of View

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you always that this pain is dealt with...hope and love, go with you always...
Joyce