Sunday, June 17, 2007

Its to depressing to even think about it.

img371/9049/happinessep9.gif

Hi all,

before I begin,I just want to wish all the Dads and mine out there a Happy Fathers Day.even thoe my Dad has been really cranky lately.Yesterday wasnt a good day,all night last night and today.I sure hope it gets better.I probllay should have workd today,but just didnt have it in me.

img502/1213/111rf5.gif

Let me start out be just saying,I dont know what got into my Dad,but,my Mom was in a bad mood and I was in a bad mood.Sometimes I feel as thoe m Mom thinks its all me and She does nothing worng.dont get me worng,I love my Mom.But,when I went to tell Her yesterday that when I got all the stuff She needed for church and it was alot,Dad picked me up from work and got mad,cause I had all this stuff and I told Mom,than She got mad,cause I was mad,than everyone was mad.So,it was like today,I just had to say I was sorry,like nothing happend,do you know what I mean?It just makes me so angry.That She doesnt get it.You know?I know She loves me and I love Her.

img393/3007/cute2my7.jpg

I just had to get all of this off my mind,right now,I am kind depressed and nit knowing what to do.I feel I am getting sick all the time now,with eating,everything I eat comes up and I cant keep it down.It gets stuck right in the middle of my throat,than comes right up.I am going to have to look into seeing a Doc sometime this week.Even thoe my hours are crazy,how ever,I have no late days this week which is goood,but,get this,I work 8 hours everyda,but,I think eecpt one.LOL.Which is good to.Thats Christmas money.LOL.

img512/8762/77cf1.gif

Yes,you heard it,Christmas,I am starting early and what I buy,they are getting.LOL.I have to many to buy for this year and I dont want to wait till the last munite.I still have bdays to.what else is new.I cant think stright anymore and I dont want to.I dont want to eat anything,I am afarid to.I have to look online for a Doc near were I live.I feel like right now my life is a mess.My hands have been hurting,I think its tendenitis along with Arthitis.I will tell you this,I keep on saying it,so,who knows if it will ever happend.I am going to do something fun.I want to go swiming soooooooo bad,but,I probllay will need a new bathing suiet as because I have lost alot of weight.Everyone sees it at it,you have lost weight,some people ask me if I am sick,I am not.Probllay,just stressing out to much.I NEED A LIFE.LOL.Anyways,I will do the Photo Hunt sometime toniight.Just havent been in the mood.If anyone knows a good link that I can find a regular Doc,please pass it on.Thanks.Have a great day and I do wish everyone a Happy Fathers Day.Be Safe and Kool out there.peaceout.I had to laugh at my name graffic,because its how I feel.LOl.

img513/9729/amandagx7.jpg

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well and that there has been a lot of tension at home.  Try to rest and chill out.  You made me giggle thinking of you getting Christmas presents now but I suppose it is quite a sensible thing to do if you have to buy a lof of them.  Hugs, Terry x

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are not well, and I hope you will see a doctor to find out what is going on with you.  Not a good way to lose weight being sick, and I do hope you feel better.  Hard to get stuck in the middle of fussing parents too.  I would not be so hard on yourself.  Sometimes you find out the hard way in life that you can't please everyone at the same time, but that is not an automatic it is your fault.  Hope you get some rest and are able to go swimming!  I love swimming.  Very relaxing.  

Anonymous said...

Hi hon. I hope you can find a way to relax. Stress just makes you feel sicker. I'm so sorry there is so much tension in the house. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
Love you,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the stressful events...hoping and praying for a better week ahead.  Wow, Christmas shopping...your awesome.  I need to think early too!  Good idea.  Have a great Sunday evening...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you are feeling sick. When I was stressed out with my mother dying and then my step-dad's brain tumor!! Oh wow! I lost 8 pounds in 8 weeks. Not that I didn't like loosing the weight... but hey that was stress weight. It can sure do that to a person. Sometimes it seems like we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. Just try as hard as you can to relax. I have found that sometimes just being still and being slow to answer or speak helps very much. God seems to help me find the words to say, do you know what I mean? You are in my prayers and sure hope you start feeling better soon. Janie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((Amanda))))))))))  Seems like bad attitudes can be contagious, doesn't it?  So, too, can, good attitudes but they are harder to generate.  I pray the Lord will help your body, your spirit and your mind to have those attitudes which He longs to build in you, dearheart.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Oh, honey, sorry you are so stressed.  Are you better today?  You really do need to see a doc.  Do you have insurance from work?  I understand about those fights with your parents.  I get into alot of fights with my Dad.  They do blow over, though.  I hope you find a doc soon.  You will be in my daily prayers, honey... Hugs, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason