Friday, June 1, 2007

I cannt belive I actullay stayed 9 hours today at work!!!!!!I am beat.LOL.

img107/3311/sazzykreationzstarlighteh6.gif

Yes,can you say I am beat???????Tottlay I am,I am worn out.For the first time ever,I worked 9 hours today.I did it,I am sure She wanted me to stay more,but,if I did,I would have falen on the floor.LOL.I never had over time before,but,it sure will look good on my pay check next week.WOoooooohooooooo.I cant belive how proud I am of myself today.But,I am tired.I have been tryed to settle down and relax because I have another 8 hours ahead of me ommrow.But no over time.LOL.

img297/4282/sazzykreationzmagicalmovf4.gif

I took 2 Amatriplyn earlyer and just now,I took 2 pain killers,I am feeling it now.what a day,I tell you.One thing that my Boss can count on,is me being there,now,I am not to sure,She will be here for long,because,I know some people would like Her not to be there.Ii am just praying She will.I am finally keeping up with my bills which arent alot.So that is good.My babys Bday is on Monday,the big 50,I know Hes not looking forward to it.He doesnt even look like it,sometimes when He is is tired and doesnt shave.LOL.You all have a nice night.I have to get some sleep.How ever,I feel a bit hyper right now.LOL.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img72/8972/sazzykreationzjustimagizs1.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

working over time is hard aint it. I been working 11 houra all week

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda.  I'm glad you got some overtime!  Woohooooo!  Have a nice weekend.  love, Shelly