Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I got this from Fasttrack 58,man,this was hard.

I Am
I got this from Fasttrack58,I hope I got the name right.thought I would give this a try.

Here's the other poem that gave son2 a hard time...

This one reminds me of the ones we play in jland...

Give it a try....

I Am,trying to still figure out who I am,even at the age of 35.LOL.

I am always a worry wort about something,

I wonder if I will ever figure out who I am and start having some fun in my life.LOL.

I hear God always telling me to be patience about things in my life,

I want peace,happyness and the wonders of joy sourndng my world,my family,

I am a kind,caring,loving and giving person,so,I am told.LOL.

I pretend to be happy sometimes,but sometimes I am not always happy.

I feel happy when I make other people happy and I love to make people happy and cheer them up when they are down.

I touch the world when I see all of my neices and nephews happy,smiling and just being a kid.

I worry,I thought I did this already.LOL.I worry all the time about anything and always stressed out.

I cry,actullay,havnt cryed in a while.I guess I have to be really upse to cry.LOL.

I am tottlay happy at night when I have my lap top,put in my fave dvd,put on my head phones,listen to the muisc and live in my own little world.LOL.All my worrys fade away.

I am a night person,not a day person,I come alive at night,I used to be called a vampire.LOL.

I say try and not worry about the trials your in,God is in control,if its mean to be,its mean to be.

I dream,oh do I dream about so many things.I have dreams,I have a whole list of dreams,maybe one day I will do an entry about them.LOL.

I try to be the best person I know I can be,thats all I can be.

I hope that the people that arent in my life right now,know that I love them,even thoe they been hurt,but,I have been hurt to.But healing takes time.

I am happy when my family,my friends,my J-land friends and my on line friends are safe annd sound.They are all such a blessing in my life.I love them all.

img164/195/amandadreamdanceef8.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Amanda....hope your week is going well...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Just remember that one day is now. I do hope that you have a great day!
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job!!!! I love it!
Linda :)