Thursday, June 7, 2007

Cant belive its Thursday already.LOL.

img341/2691/sweetaspiebx9.jpg

Good moring all,hope you all will have a good day.I have to get up soon,get cleaned and ready to go to work soon.I have a long day today.8 Hours,it will go by fast.I want to thank you all for the nice encourging comments you left in my journal yesterday.It meant alot to me.

img502/9088/pmbraidhairzx1.jpg

I will tell you,its still so hard to let it all go,but,I have to somehow and will.there is so much I want to do with my life,do I always keep on saying that?LOL.I guess I do.I thought about writting down a list of things I want to do.But still that seems hard.

img405/1649/goose7bc6.gif

I know I keep on writting about this.But I really do want to do so many things,I want to have fun.So were do I begin?Well,I know for one thing,I better get going and get some things done.I work from 12 to 8 today.But it was nice to have a few days off.I hope you all have a nice day.It is nice out,we havent had any really hot days yet,but,I am sure it will come soon.We did have some thoe.I want to buy a pool for the kids,I always do that every year.LOL.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img518/9236/ffriendlyamandafc1.gif

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your pain gets better.  I too, know heartbreak.  Thank you for being such a sweet friend.  
I hope you have some fun soon.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WishingandHoping/