Sunday, June 24, 2007

Nervous and stressed out.

img513/8641/butterflyiv7.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all had a good night sleep.I slept ok till I woke up this moring,feeling very nervous about going into work today.As I keep thinking of what is going on at work,it is upsetting more and more.

img522/8446/21hf6.gif

But I have to go in and face the music.This Girl,I dont understand,She has know idea what She has done.She doesnt know She got me and my Boyfriend maybe in trouble for dating one another.I can tell you this,She has no friend in the stoor.

img530/8519/1136243490erflyroseswe0.jpg

As I think about it,She knew what She was doing.I was only helping Her by telling Her if She had a problem with someone that said someone was doing things to Her to tell the manager.But yet,She puts me in the middle of it and says I have a boyfriend who works in the same stoor.She caused alot of trouble.

img530/7537/aabritva1.gif

It just makes me mad,She doesnt know what She did and the fact that She taks about me right when were working and says that She works harder than I do and faster than I do.I am upset,stressed out about it.I havent said one word to Her,I dont even want to talk to Her,dont even know what to say,My Boss is comming back today,I am nervous about that because,She will get to Her first and talk about wha happend.But,I am just going to try and let that go and when I see Her,if She wants me side,I will tell Her.she used to be called Princess by someone in the Deli and She doesnt get called that anymore and Shes upset about that.Everyone in that stoor will stand behind us.She had no right to put us in the middle of it.The guy that is in the middle of it,came to work,but,said He was sick and didnt feel good.My Boyfrend said He is just nervous of what is going to happend on Wed.I am so nervous right now,I cant think stright.Well,I wanted to get that off of my mind,but don think it helped.Thank you all for being there for me.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope things will go ok for u. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are nervous and stressed out. In my prayers, Janie