Friday, June 22, 2007

TGIF

img183/8079/file004bi3.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all had a good rest.I actullay slept good,but,dont feel like getting up early and going to work.I want to sleep in.LOL.Oh well,I get off early.I work from 7 to 3,so not to bad.But I have to see that co worker,She was off yesterday.

img463/6774/file031fm7.png

I heard She was causing trouble the day I as off of work,one of my co workers went to the managers office and told them someone needed to call Her Mom and tell Her She needed to be back on Her meds.She is Bi Polar,how ever you spell it and She can go off at anytime.They warned me She was going to try and tell mee She was sorry,I dont want to hear it,all I am just going to say is,I am busy and I dont want to talk about it.And of She has a problem with it,She can go tak to the manager.I am tired of it.I dont think She needs to be working in a place like that,were coustmers can see.Anyways,I would like to tak about something else,but,I am going to get ready for work and if I have time I will talk about something in another entry.Thank you all for your nice comments you leave me everyday.You all are a blessing to me.Have a wodnerful weekend.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img511/8123/dsdesignsimsodizzyamandbb0.gif

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there and hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Hope she goes back on her meds...that can really be a bad thing, being off the meds...hope you have a beautiful Friday....keep us updated from the homefront, and work too...hugs to you...
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I agree, her parents should be informed about this. Yes, just ignore her and do your work. It's always better not to add fuel to the fire, right. Hope your day goes by quick. (((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I do hope that management can straighten this out and see the problem was her and not you and BF who had nothing to do with this.  Also, I'm going to hang on for your next entry as I'm curious as to what you're going to talk about.  Surprise us.  Dirk and I sure do love you.  Take care and I wish you well.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WishingandHoping/

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful day DESPITE your co-worker. Boy, can I sure relate to moron's in the workplace.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Bipolar is a very difficult brain problem and going off meds is not uncommon.  Sure messes people up and all who are arround them suffer.  I pray this problem can be fixed and that your coworker will get help dealing with her illness.  ((((((Hugs for you sweetie)))))))
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

I slept in but then I had to play catch up on the house work! I do hope that everything works out with this chick.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I hope this all works out well for you. Just speaking and going on, then your manager can see you are not causing any problems. Sure you have others that can witness you have done nothing, if it would come to that. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

I hope u have a good day at work

Anonymous said...

I hope u have a good day at work

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good day at work... I worked 7-3 today too...
Have a great weekend! Do something fun...
Linda :)