Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Photo Scavenger Hunt with Krissy #112 will be due on MOnday June 18 at 11:00PmEst

Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subject: Father's Day Scavenger Hunt #112 subject...
Time: 12:07:00 PM EDT
Author:  valphish



      

Photo Scavenger Hunt #112 will be due on Monday, June 18, at 11:00 PM EST.

Our subject this week will be:
  "my dad, fathers, Father's Day
"

Please note
I have given you an extra day for this Hunt so you can relax on Father's Day.  Your submissions are not due until Monday night.  Please interpret the subject any way you wish.  Place your submissions, including full entry URL,
in the comments section below.  Wishing all you the father's out there in J-Land a wonderful Father's Day!!

                 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if I am rady for this one. This will be my first fathers day with out my dad.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Have fun and have a wonderful week. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

This time of year is always rough for me, I miss my Dad...but to those that have theirs....I wish them the best ever day.
Hugs and love,
Joyce