Tuesday, June 5, 2007

re;axing and chilling out.

img265/4613/urdvbnkncsguvlnjf0zqumsit9.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all having a good one.I am not feeling to good right now.I have an upset stomach.I am just going to take it easy today.after I am done here,I am going to go lay down.I didnt sleep to well last night.

img519/3046/dsdesignssummerfunblinkct1.gif

I may do a few things today after I rest up some.I am off today and tommrow.I wa thinking of hanging out with boyfriend today,but,I will tommrow.We are going to celabrate His B-day.He turned the big 50.I love Him so much.

img76/4126/dsdesignssummerfunblockwv4.gif

I plan on doing some fun things this,like going to the pool.I love going to the pool.I havent been yet but will be.Boyfriend is a pool person.LOL.So,I will probllay go with a frend or take my bestfriend.But,yes,i plan on doing some things.I need to.I need to have some fun in my life.

img507/7310/dsdesignsjustchillinblopm2.gif

I have also wanted to stay in a hotel near my house,they have a bunch near work,so,I am thinking of doing that one day.Maybe.LOL.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and chill out.I hope you all have a nice day.Be afe and Kool out there.Peaceout.

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go for it! I think it is cool to go to a hotel even if it is close to home. I do hope that you feel better soon.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Your plans for summer fun sound soooooo good.  Happy B-Day to your boyfriend.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy