Saturday, June 23, 2007

Photo scavenger hunt #113 will be due on Sunday,June 24 at 11;00PM ESt

Photo Scavenger Hunt #113 will be due on Sunday, June 24, at 11:00 PM EST.

Our subject this week will be:  "Summer"

I am doing things difrent,because I still need to get film for my camra.I hope you like this.enjoy.

                                       

                                                                                     

 

                                                                        

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me smile a big smile, Mandy, because I love fish and I love the beach!!  Do you ever go to the beach?  I think you need to get away!  You and me both, huh?  LOL  Thanks for participating, sweetie!  Hugs a million!! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

We watched Nemo the other day, lol, great idea for the hunt...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I loved the movie Nemo.  John and I saw it when it came out.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink