Sunday, June 10, 2007

Nite Nite.

img149/4641/sazzykreationzthespiritej4.gif

Ok,lets try this again.LOL.I was almost done with my first entry,and somehow it clicked off,Dang aol.LOL.Anyways.I hope you all will have a good night.As for me,I do need to get to bed.I have to be at work at 7,was susposed to get off at 12,but,I am now staying till 3.

img247/2373/sazzykreationztogetheriey1.gif

Alot has been going on at work.First of all,one of my fave co workers,Her Mother N law died Sat and She had to leave work.Her Husband is going home,not sure were She is from,She is Spanish.She is a sweetie.I will see Her tommrow at work.

img523/7504/dsdesignssarahkayflowerlp5.gif

Also,my Boss wont be at work for,not sure how long,maybe over 2 weeks.I belive someone said Her baby daughter broke Her leg.If you could say a prayer for theeses people,I would be thankful.So,now I have more hours and only one day off.That is ok.I can do it.

img520/6591/puddledancingtk3.gif

So I guess I should be getting off of here and get some sleep.I think my Dad has just turned on the air.He turns it on at night.I hope you all have a good night.I wll be back tommrow evening or night.LOL.Be safe and kool out there.peaceout.

img505/97/amanda2cy1.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for your co-workers. Hope things go smoothly at work for you. Cute little graphics! Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

sending thoughts and prayers to your boss and co-worker.
take care and have a wonderful week,
Gem :-)