Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tottlay caos

img505/7143/linkts7.jpg

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good day.Mine on the other hand,not to good.I felt terrible when I went to work,of course,not knowing it was that time of month.Let me tell you,its a head ache.I know,to much info.LOL.

img524/5743/32o5ymihfy7.jpg

Let me tell you,this girl at work,She is nuts,She is crazy and doesnt need to be working in a groicer stoor like that,specillay when She isnt on Her meds.She wanted to know why I havent been talking to Her,she had the nerve to ask that.LOL.Its not funny,it just makes me mad.She suspects me to act like I dont know what went on.

img520/4724/awalktoremembertk2.jpg

I found out there is going to be a meeting held this Wed,on my and Garys day off.I am worried to know whats going to happend,al because of this girls problems.Shes got problems.everyone sees it.everyone can see that She is Bi Polar.We had nothing to do with this,she put our names in it.Only reason why I was in there was to ask questions of what this girl told me about this guy.I dont talk to Her,I dont say anything to her,I just avoid Her as much as possible.I am actullay afarid that if I go to the restroom,that She may follow me and do something.Maybe thats me bein stupid.

I  just dont get it.After everything I have done for Her,taking Her out to places,having Her spend the night,Gary buying us pizza and stuff.Shes not even gratful or thankful for it.she had a nerve to say she works hard and fast than I do?I dont think so.She better look at Herself.Oh yeah,let me just tell you this one last thing.She doesnt have a friend in that stoor because of what She did.One of the layds used to call Her Princess and she doesnt call Her that anymore.She gets mad because of that.I am afarid one day,She is going to go off.She doesnt like me talking to Her friends at work,like the guy outside,He talked to me all the time.everyone says She is jealous of what I have.My Boss will be back tommrow,She knows nothing of what went on.I am afarid that if this girl,Tiffany gets a hold of Her,she will tell her side of the story.But,I am going to talk to Her to.Anyways,I am tired and I am going to lay down and take a nap.Thank you all for the encourging words in my comment section.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

 

img481/5230/withluvamandaxp9.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful around the Sybil girl, you don’t want the nutcase to snap on you.
Love, Sebastian

Anonymous said...

im sorry that so much drama is going on at ur job, hopefully everything will get better for you soon

Anonymous said...

The very best thing is to pray about this girl. Remember, Jesus said to pray for your enemies. Pray that He will take care of the matter and pray that he will bless her. If someone is happy they are not going to be so mean, right? We pray for our enemies for ourselves. Many do not think they should pray for enemies, but believe me it does work. Pray for her to realize she needs to be on her medication. God can do things that no one else can do. Trust Him... and he will see you through this. Jesus said... where there are 2 or more, there I shall be. It only takes 2 people to pray. I will pray with you to take care of this matter. We try to take care of things ourselves, when really we need to just hand them to God and then forget about it. Do you agree with me? Loving you, Janie

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about all the drama at your job. Hopefully the drama will stop soon. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I hope all goes well at your work.  Try to worry too much.  If most folks there know this girl has mental problems, likely the boss knows it too.
loving you
karyl