Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tootlay stressed out.

img140/5310/d0c5dd1fmk2.gif

Hi all,Good moring,

I hope you all slept well,I slept ok.I so wish I wasnt going to work today,Today was my day off,but,I have to work,I had one day off,but,today I could of used another one.I just dont feel like doing anything.yesterday I was so stressed out from worrying about my Dad and getting bills left and right,not even knowing were this one bill came form.I am worn out and just feel like hiding and not comming out.

img186/9529/mermaids2tv9.jpg

I am so stressed out,my head hurts.I went into work yesterday,not being my usllay self,I just let it all out,I just cryed and it helped and I talked about it,so,I was fine after that.But what made me a little upset was one of the co workers,the asst manager said,dont bring your problems to work and I am like,I wasnt even talking to anyone for a while.Some people get on my nerves so bad.I just feel like I need to get away from it all.

img267/4397/urdvbnkncsguvlnjf0zqumsen9.jpg

I am sooooooooooooo glad I asked for tommrow off,I said I didnt want to work at all,I know its time and a half,but,I need a break,just to stay up late and sleep in.I dont even want to think about work or even going to work today.My room is a mess and needs some attention.Can you tell I am having a burnout?well,I am.I see so many people here in J-land going through so much.I only pray them well.My one Doc is on vaction,so,I need to make an app with someone else,plus I havent seen Him in a long time.I think He is going to retire soon.

img166/4210/117ue8.gif

I hear the kids are here,so,if my Sis has the air pump,I will try and pump the pool I bought for them,if She bought it.I always get them a pool every summer.They are spoild,but,I love them and they are good kids.Well,i am going to get off of here and get some things done.I actullay did an entry.I was having some problems yesterday with my puter.tonight I think I will sit down and add my graffics to my Photo Bucket.My dear J-landers and on line friends,I wish you only the best weekend ever and I pray you all are not in any pain and the ones who are,I am praying for you all.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img517/5015/sazzykreationzqueenofthfy9.gif

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((hugs sweetie))))))))))))))) I am sorry things are being hard for you right now.  I am praying for you as I write.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Hi hon. So sorry you're feeling so overwhelmed. Life is pretty hard sometimes. Will keep you in prayer.
Love you,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/letterstoheaven

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you are feeling this way.  I hope you will get some rest soon and relaxation.  Sounds like a good plan for tomorrow to just do nothing.  I hope you have a good day at work.  God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Awww Sorry to hear that you had trouble with your asst. manager. Tears help to relieve stress. Pray for your asst. manager... never know what God might do for him. lol Praying short prayer for you right now.. God don't care where we are just so we pray often. Maybe you will have TWICE as much fun tomorrow to make up for having to work today. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Yes, Mandy, you are expressing burn-out here, and we all do periodically get stressed out from work and personal stuff that wears us out. As far as taking troubles to work, sometimes you can't help it, so I suggest you find one or two co-workers you can really trust, and only tell them things. We do need to know that people at work care for us, and we want to know if our co-workers are in pain or having a difficult time so we can offer our help... but management isn't going to be thrilled to find out, so best to find just a couple of individuals to vent with, and then let it go for the duration of the work day. When you get home, hopefully, you will be able to let it out and let it down. Sounds like you do need an extra day off. I hope you get it soon, very soon. I've gone through the burnout thing every year for the past eight years, about February/March it hits me, just in time for the Easter break, and again just in time for summer break. Weekends don't give me the time I need because there is so much to do on the weekend that I couldn't take care of during the week. I may get one half day out of the week to really rest, but then I feel resentful that I only get the half day, which contributes to the burn-out state. I'm hoping my new position this year will change all this for me. take care. Bea

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that your stressed. Hopefully everything will be ok soon. Hoping you have  a wonderful night & weekend.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what u mean...I had to take me 2 days off, so I ended up with a 3 day weekend cuz I really needed it, I learned the hard way that ppl will work u to death if you let them.

Anonymous said...

I know what you're going through. I wish you well and try to relax and get some rest, your body will tell you when you need it, and this is one of those times.
Can you try to get a long weekend off? sometimes a two to three days off in a row will help ease things up.
Take good care always,
Gem~