Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It is another day.LOL. :)

img406/8835/2equ3usj4ta7laf7srtj0etkv7.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all had a good nights rest.I could of slept better,but it was ok.I guess yesterday hit me like a ton of bricks.LOL.I was so tired,I didnt go to bed till about 10.You ever get so restless that you know your tired but you cant sleep?It was such a long day from working 7 to 3 and it went so slow.LOL.I didnt like that.

img340/4519/sazzykreationzjustimagiwc0.gif

I do have to get off of here soon and get ready for work.Today wont be bad.LOL.I work from 10 to 2 and I will be going out with boyfriend after work.I need to get my Digtal set up again and take pics.I love taking pics and I would like to use You Tube.I see everyone using it and the pics look so nice.I told my asst manager that I wanted off on Sunday,I didnt want to work.I need a break.LOL.

img259/9210/sazzykreationzenchantinjb1.gif

You all know I love the hours,but,sometimes you just need a break.LOL.I need to get together with my Bestfriend and do something with Her,have Her over for a night.We havent done anything in a long time.I texed Her last night to let Her know,I was sorry I havent called much.I will try and call Her tonight.I also texted my other friend to ler Her know the same thing.She understood.I love to text on my cell.LOL.I dont use it,unless I have to.At first I was using it alot,than I just now let everyone leave a message when I am working,I dont answer my phone.But let me tell you,theres this one co worker and She gets away with it,uses the phone,oh my,I never seen anyone talk on the phone like She does and this is one of them co workers who is a pain.LOL.Anyways,I better get moving.It only takes me 15 munites to get ready,I am not one of them persons who stay in the bathroom for hours.LOL.I was almost late to work one day,waas still sleeping,Mom yelled,jumped up,got ready so fast,even put makeup on and I was out the door.LOL.That was a long time ago.I just wanted you all to know,that I am so greatful to have all of you in my life.As I am working more,I find it that I dont worry at all like I used to.I think I need to do some changes in my life.LOL.Were have you heard that before?LOL.Oh yeah,Cherry,wouldd love to give you my job,maybe you can work part time for me.LOL.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe ad kool out there.Thank you all for just being you.Peaceout.

img512/7935/sazzykreationzlilgreenfjz9.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does my daughter work with you!?  LOL  She is a phone addict and uses her cell phone 24/7  I swear she is going to end up with brain cancer or something!  

Take that break from work...you deserve it :)  Talk to you soon

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((hugs sweetie))))))))))))) I am glad you are having a good time.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Have a great day and you deserve a break.
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is hard to change habits, isn't it? I am really bad when it comes to changing my habits and etc. Wishing you a nice day. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

I could not sleep last night. My mind just kept racing with all that I needed to do today!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hi  there, thanks for the great comment about my boy Jay!
I'm new at texting but getting the hang of it.
Co-workers, ugh! Thats all I have to say about that.
Have a good Wednesday. :)
Delaine