Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thur Happenings.

img380/2108/beachbutton1te2.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all had a good nights rest.I had a good night sleep.I have to get ready for work soon.I have a long day,but,it usllay goes fast once I get in there.I work from 12 to 8.There is so much to do,so much to clean.LOL.

img207/2559/beachbutton2lj5.jpg

But anyways.LOL.I had a good time with my boyfriend yesterday,we went and had crabs with a co worker,they had crabs,I had stufed flounder with crab meat and I also had Cream of Crab soup,it was sooooo gooooood.Theres a place over the bay bridge called Harrisons.I think its about the best Seafood there is.when we got done,I got me a Ice Cream float at wendys,it was new and it was good and I want one now.LOL.

img509/5321/beachbarcc8.jpg

I can say I am doing better about not worrying a whole lot anymore.Why worry,I mean,I do worry,but,its better,I guess because I have more hours and I keep myself busy.So that is a good thing.I talked to my boyfriend about going to the beach for a day with a few friends,I think it would be nice to do that.I want to go to Sandy Point Beach right after you go through the Bridge.

 img518/2888/43204up2.jpg

I guess I hould get off of here and get cleaned up and do a few things before I am off to work.I need to make an app to see my regular Doc next week.In the moring,I been feeling a little weak and feel like I have no enegry.so I need to make one.I also will be seeing my Arthitis doc on the 25th.Well,I hope you all have a nice day today.Enjoy the nice weather.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy that float sounds really yummy lol!  Glad you had a good time with friends.  

Anonymous said...

I saw a root beer float advertised and thought it looked very good.  I hope you are doing better!  Get some rest!

Anonymous said...

LOL That is funny, we bought van. ice cream and root beer last night... so we had one too! Hope your day went well and you are feeling better. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!! I am glad you had a good time with your boyfriend yesterday. I did get a card from you. I will be sending you a card soon. I wish I could join you at the beach. Its warm at our house at the moment. Our air conditioner took a vacation today. Thanks for visiting me. Take care.

Anonymous said...

So happy you had a great time...we have been there before...the food is great.  Have a wonderful weekend...got some catching up to do...many hugs and love,
Joyce