Saturday, June 9, 2007

Photo Scavenger Hunt #111 will be due on Sunday, June 10, at 11:00 PM EST

I think I must of done this entry about a few times,was having trouble and kept having to log off and back on.Ok,so,here is my Scavenger Hunt for this week.I didnt have any film in my digtal or my cell,so,I did something diffrent.Hope you enjoy it.I just know animals make a big,huge part in our lives.What do you think?

img234/392/270fram4ih2.jpg

 

img152/79/250kittencr4.jpg

img78/7093/220elephantge1.jpg

 

img237/3720/270fish4gm2.jpg

img217/920/copiedepa269900cm5.jpg

img172/2579/250dog6if3.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love animals... so I love ALL of them! I swear that Tuxedo cat looks just like mine! Last entry looks like my cat too!  lol Socks is his name! Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures, you are like me, animal mad!

tp://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I loved them all...just so you know...I have been reading your alerts...just trying to comment and get caught up today...many hugs to you my friend.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet Mandy!  This gave me the biggest smile =D!  Animals are the best!  Aren't they?!!!  I love them so!  They are one of the greatest gifts God ever gave us!  So, I read from your entries that work isn't the best yet.  I have been praying for you and thinking about you.  Remember that if someone is giving you a hard time at work or in your life I hope that you will be strong and know that you will only surround yourself with those who love you and encourage you.  I know it isn't always this simple.  Especially when we can't pick our co-workers or our family.  But you can pick your friends =).  I'm glad your my computer friend, Mandy!!  Love you!! Val xox
http:journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Love animals, hon, so really loved this entry. Great job!!
Hugs,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY