Monday, July 2, 2007

So glad I am off tommrw.

img512/4549/att11gi4dk6.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you slept well.Most of you all are probllay still sleeping while I am up waiting for my ride to go to work.Good thing,thoe,I get off at 12.I think I am just going to come home and take it easy today.I havent beem sleeping to good.I qonder if its the new med I am taking?Anyone heard of Cymbalta?I belive its been giving me a bad head ache and cant sleep at night.

img261/8586/susansbestke2.gif

I am susposed to take it at night,maybe I am having with draws from taking me other meds?I wont if I should not take the Cymmbalta tonight,try my other meds and see if that works?Wgat do you all think?

img240/7357/044fe9.gif

I just hope I will be abke to sleep tonight,been tossing and turning the last few days,I did get a few zzzzs,but not much.Thats why I am just going to come home today and take it easy.Well,I better get off of here,boyfriend should be here soon.Have a nice day all.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img185/9091/sazzykreationzspiritofatu2.gif

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been up hours here lol!  I never heard of that medicine but I would not play around with them unless you check with your doctor.  Hope you feel better soon.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I hope that you get some sleep...nothing worse than not sleeping and a headache.  You have a great day...many hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I heard of it and it is good medicine. It does have side effects but they'll pass. You have to keep taking it and give it time to work and get into your system. Hope your day goes by quick and you can gt some rest when you come home. (((((((Hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

i didnt get to sleep til four.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Might call the pharmacy where you got the medicine and ask them what the side effects are if you don't know. They are real good to talk to you about medicine and they know a lot about medicine. Sure hope the headaches go away soon for you. Have a wonderful holiday! Prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

you can go a google search on the med and then it will tell you all of the side affects. I know that you will get this all worked out. It is hard on the body when you change meds.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I found this right on www.Cymbalta.com website:  
In clinical studies of depression, the most common side effect of Cymbalta was nausea. For most people who had it, the nausea was mild to moderate and usually improved within 1 to 2 weeks. Other common side effects included dry mouth, constipation, decreased appetite, fatigue, sleepiness, and increased sweating.

I think you should let your doctor know what's been going on, because it seems to be giving you the opposite side effect.  Saying a prayer for you and hope you get some rest.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some rest soon.  I love the way you decked out your journal.  Looks great.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

I think yoiu should call your pharmacist and ask him these questions. They know more about the drugs, interactions, etc than the doctors do, usually. Yes, call your pharmacist, and have him explain the warnings and cautions. Did you keep the prescription paper that comes with the medication? Usually they will give you a sheet that explains the side-effects and such. Often it is in small print and very hard to read. You must call your pharmacist and tell him these things. He needs to know, your doctor needs to know. bea