Monday, July 23, 2007

Mondays Happenings.

img396/2659/att66qw1cc2.gif

Good evening all.

I hope you all are having a good one.I am doing good here,I been feeling some better,not a whole lot,just starting to feeling better.Still have some things on my mind.I am thinking maybe I should start seeing my therepyst again,dont know,havent seen Him for a few months now and thought I could handle things on my own,but,dont think I can.I am taking somehting that my reg Doc gave me,which is helping,but,I dont have anything to help me sleep.That is not good.With my Arthitis.So,I think I am going to leave a message tonight to make an app.

img407/1826/bfflycu7.gif

I havent been mysef for some time now,the last few days,I have been sick,I was really out of it yesterday,thank goodness I was off of work and didnt do anything,I was going to go out with Boyfriend,but,I didnt go.All I did,was stay in bed and didnt get up till I went to work this moring.I feel I have so much stress from worrying about everything and I dont know why.LOL.But I can feel it.

img510/3351/glitterpic1fl0.gif

I havent even done anything really fin this summer,have to be honest with you on that.I been feeling really out of it,like in a rut.So,I think I am going to give them a call,but,I feel thoe as I need a new Thereapyst to talk to,the one I had before,wasnt doing any good for me at all.So we will see.I have been cracking my jaw alot more.I have been working so many hours,whish is good.But,maybe we will see about taking a few days off in the next few months.Today is actullay the first real day I started to feel good and not so tired.Maybe it was all that sleep I had yesterday.But I still need to think about giving them a call.Dont know what I should do?Well,I need to get off of here and get a few things done.I hope you all have a good evening.Be safe and kool out there.Today is really nice to,not hot at all.

img520/9551/bearsnlovemandyvz1.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will keep you in my prayers and hope that you start feeling better soon. I bet you needed that sleep that you got. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you can get some rest tonight. Go do something different. That always gets me out of my rut.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Do something FUN before summer ends because it will help with how you are feeling too.  I sure hope that you start feeling better soon.  Seems you have been ill for some time now :(  And i know your in lots of pain all the time too.  NO FUN I'm sure!  

Anonymous said...

{{{Amanda}}} I hope you can find a better therapist to talk to. I know if you don't have the right one, they don't help. I hope you feel better sweetie. :o) Many hugs to you! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh,  I hope you were able to get some sleep.  Sleep seems hard for many of us lately...feel better!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce