Thursday, July 5, 2007

Cant remember what day it is.LOL.Oh yeah,its thursday.

img296/4645/078wf6.gif

Good after noon all,

I hope you all is having a good one.I hope you all had a great 4th of July.Mine was quiet,just like I wanted it last night after I havent been feeling good.I am just now starting to feeling better.I just been lazying around and doing much of nothing.LOL.Well,I did a few loads of laundry and strightend up my room.I work late tonight,not to bad thoe.I work from 2 to 8.Should go fast.LOL.Than again maybe not,since everyone was buying out the stoor yesterday.No Cart inside.LOL.

img296/6114/endlessnightoq6.jpg

 I know its a big pic,but thought it was pretty and decied to put it in here.I have so many things I want to do and still havent actullay had any much of fun,since I been working so much,which is good.Christmas money.LOL.Yes,I said it.LOL.

img337/2176/ebced0fcru6.jpg

Anyways,I better get moving and get some things done.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img292/3954/sazzykreationzsongofthedn8.png

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope work goes fast.  Love the graphics.  I'm about to settle down and work on a project myself.  Hard to focus for some reason today, I want to be lazy.  Maybe because its raining, and rain always makes me feel sleepy, lol.

Anonymous said...

I love your graphics!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

These graphics are so pretty.  Please feel better soon.  Work day go by fast for Mandy!

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WishingandHoping/

Anonymous said...

It seems like Saturday to me!! lol Hope your evening goes good and fast! Your pictures are pretty. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) I'm glad you are feeling better!
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Hi mandy
(MAX- here--LOL)
I finally got my self online-the tech and I were on the phone for hours last night  to get it straightened out-WHEW!!!
Boy you have new readers that I've never heard of-glad you got more cyber-friends....
((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Have a great day sweetie!!
~connie~

Anonymous said...

I love all of your graphics...so happy you are feeling better too!!!!
You have a great weekend...hugs and much love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy.  I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well.  prayers and well wishes for you honey bunny.  and take a few minutes to have some fun would ya?  Go to the park or the library or something.  love you lots!  Shelly