Monday, July 2, 2007

Nite nite.

img20/6573/7404122liz8.gif

I just wanted to tell you all goodnight.Thank you all so much for your comments.Boy,do know about this medicine yet.I am finally getting tired.But let me tell you,this moring at work,I felt so sick,dont know if it was my alagries or this med.All I wanted to do was come home and sleep.I am kinda down tonight.But,I am going to get off of here and try and get some sleep.Goodnigt.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img168/2470/sazzykreationzhowdycowbuk8.gif

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

the meds could be making you sick and interfering with your sleep good night.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful night & day tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hope the meds will work right for you very soon :(  

Anonymous said...

Amanda - The symptons you describe are side effects to Cymbalta.  I would definitely contact your doctor and let them know how it is making you feel, especially the depression.  Please give them a call.  I hope you slept well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy..just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my journal and leaving me sweet comments..have a blessed day...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy-
Long time been gone...had to check in on ya..
I was Maxsox5,I am now specialadyfink@aol.com....
Hope all is well in your life I have thought of you often.........
Many HUGS
Connie

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you got some rest.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Yes, call your doctor... he/she should know about the effects its having. You might be allergic to the meds. Call the doctor today. Before 5:00. bea

Anonymous said...

I am hoping your body will adjust to the medicine soon dearheart, but you should report it to your doc so he has this on record.  You might also check with your phamacist and see what he says.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

*hugs* You are in my thoughts today.

Kimmie

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a good sleep and a happy 4th of July. Prayers, Janie