Tuesday, July 17, 2007

doing some better todau

img249/340/goodmorning771ny0.png

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a good night sleep.I am feeling some better today,still in pain,yes,but,not in so much stress as I was.I am so thankful to have so many caring friends who care and have been praying for me and thinking of me.I just want you all to know,how much you all mean to me.

img443/4307/untitled11mi6.jpg

I am over the sitution at work,I am just going to let my boss handel it.She is handleing it.My Medicine is helping,but for some reason,I wake up with a head ache every moring.Good thing I see my Doc tommrow.How ever,I did call Her again this moring,tell let Her know,I was still in so much pain.I feel like I can hardly walk,get out of bed.I know it probllay has to do alot with my Arthitis.

img526/9026/20qi7.png

I am off today,but still doesnt feel like mch of a day off.I know,I need to have some fun in my life.LOL.As soon as I get some things done around here,maybe I will take 2 days off.We will see.Right now,I am going to get off of here and get a few things done.I need to clean my room.LOL.It needs to be tending to.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and kool out there.I shall be back later.Peaceout.

img518/5172/sweetamandaap7.gif

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what I recommend for you?!  To check out a botanical gardens someplace near you.  Just google it and find one near you...they have them everywhere. They are usually free to visit and they are BEAUTIFUL!  It's so relaxing and there are benches everywhere for those who have trouble walking and need a rest in between all the beautiful gardens.  Check it out k!!  

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are feeling better. I have had a headache and neck ache and I bought a pillow from Wal Mart, just the $3 one they had and it really felt better. My pillow was getting old! lol Getting hard instead of soft. Hope you get a lot done and you are still in my prayers. Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope you continue to feel better!  Sometimes when I don't get enough water the day before, I wake up with a headache, others its allergy induced.  

Anonymous said...

(((((((Amanda))))))) I'm so sorry your in such awful pain. I have arthritis too and it can really be painful and stress you out. Try and take it easy today, don't over do it.
Cindy
http://journals.aol.com/emabecmar/CindysLife/

Anonymous said...

Headaches are the worst to wake up with...had a few myself lately.  Hoping and praying each day...is a good day for you!  Love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Do you clench your teeth while sleeping dearheart?  That is sometimes a cause of awakening with a headache.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

I hope your doctor can help relieve your pain Mandy. Get some rest and hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow...:)

Lippy...:)

Anonymous said...

Mandy I believe it's a tribute to your tolerance that you can put everyday priorities, like cleaning, ahead of what must be exhaustive pain.  God be with you, as I know He is.  CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/  

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.  I saw one commenter asked if you clench your teeth when you sleep....maybe you should see your dentist and see if a nightguard is in order.  It might help with the headaches...Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

Big hugs...hope you are better now and that you have the greatest week ever@!!!! Hugs,TerryAnn